Sun Dream Yacht Charters

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

These folks are amazing! Totally know the business. Made our event unique and special. Everyone from start to finish worked with us. Made it easy. Totally accessible and answered all questions no matter how small or frequent. No detail was left out. I cannot stay is enough these folks are AMAZING. There is a reason why they have been in business so long and why their employees stay with them for years (and decades). From the Captain Pat to Carol... they made our night wonderful. I cannot imagine doing this without them. Our event was THE event of the year and possible the best wedding that all our friends and family have attended. From the food to the service... they truly did a great job. I would highly recommend Sun Dream to anyone... its almost like a one stop shop - but high class. Truly appreciate the staff cause they not only met our expectations, but exceeded them. They will make you feel special and your event will be special.

Sun Dream Yacht Charters responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Craig! We loved having you on board!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
852 NE 20th ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
BLOG

Sail into the extraordinary

Sun Dream Yachts can arrange your special day - leaving you to relax and enjoy the day.

Every detail of your wedding can be arranged by our experienced staff and you'll enjoy a romantic and unforgettable day!
Details
Maximum capacity: 600
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
PROS I KNOW (1)