Sumar Entertainment

Sumar Entertainment

where the personal touch matters

6 Washburn Place
Caldwell, NJ 07006 | map
Agency or Band: Agency
Band size: Large (6+ musicians), Medium (4-6 musicians), Small ...
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, ...
About Us

Sumar Orchestras & Entertainment Has Put Together A Diverse, Hand-Selected Roster Of The
Very Best Live Bands, Disc Jockeys (DJ's) And Live Musicians In The Wedding And Private Party Industry.

We Proudly Feature 10 Dynamic, Versatile Live Bands, Professional Upscale DJs And An Array Of Classical Ensembles And Individual Musicians. We Specialize In Weddings, Proms, Sweet 16's, Private Parties,
Bar/Bat Mitzvah And Corporate Entertainment .

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It would be impossible to describe the experience this band brought to our wedding.

My husband and I saw the Wedding Crashers at a friend's wedding two years ago, and planned our wedding date based around this band's availability. That might sound a bit nuts, but it's one of the best decisions we made regarding what was an overall awesome day. The Wedding Crashers BROUGHT the party.

Damien and his crew had the entire crowd dancing from the Wedding Crashers' first song to their last. Damien was extremely professional, accessible, and pleasant to deal with both leading up to the wedding and the day of. The Wedding Crashers learned new songs for our wedding, including Shenandoah (the very last song, which is not an easy one to master), and our first dance (which my best friend sang and which they practiced with her prior to the reception). Thrown in along the way was a good mix of hits (Beyonce, Robin Thicke, etc), funky favorites (Talking Heads, Weezer, The Bangles "Walk Like and Egyptian, Bruce Springsteen "Born to Run"), and plain old classics (Runaround Sue, The Temptations, Shout).... the list goes on (with possibly one of the best moments being a Queen sing-a-long to "We will rock you" with Damien SHREDDING up front - incredible). There was never a point when the guests were not only the dance floor. Damien did a terrific job of synthesizing our song requests into a song list that flowed seamlessly.

After the wedding, pretty much every guest was talking about how incredible the Wedding Crashers were. I think I heard the complement "best band ever" thrown around more than once. One friend even emailed me requesting their set list.

This review is coming from a girl who went to a small liberal arts college in Virginia where cover bands were a staple at parties. Between that experience and countless weddings, I've seen my fair share of live music, and I must say that the Wedding Crashers are pretty much the best.

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Band
Endorsements
Sumar Entertainment is a great company, very professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend their entertainment services.
Associations I Belong to
Sumar Entertainment is a wedding Enertainment Company from NJ. We service weddings througout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and pennsylvania. Sumar Entertainment is a professional wedding company that has been part of the NJ,NY,CT,PA wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in high quality wedding and corporate entertainment
973-226-5150
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment