Sugar and Spice Beauty- Salon Spa

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

J and her team are absolutely delightful. I booked them off of reviews that stated they were THE ONLY PLACE to get your hair & makeup done on the island... and I am SO glad I did. I used them for both my wedding day and again a few days later for a second photo shoot on St. John. My bridesmaids couldn't stop raving about how they've never loved their hair so much (and we live near some really good salons in NYC). They not only made me look beautiful - but they made my destination wedding perfect by recommending several vendors any time I called to ask where a good restaurant was, etc. Awesome team... awesome services... can't rave enough about this group!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
5330 Yacht Haven Grande, Suite #2, St Thomas, VI 00802

Sugar and Spice..Glamorous Treatments, Luxurious Services...A Salon Like Never Before!!

Sugar and Spice Beauty Salon and Spa is the premiere beauty company of the Virgin Islands catering specifically to WEDDINGS. Our team of experts specialize in bridal hair styling, up-do's, hair extensions and expert make-up artistry in addition to nail services, massage therapy, lash extensions and spray tanning.

The Glam Squad is the Virgin Islands Best! Owner, Jet'aime, awarded by The Virgin Islands Daily News as Best Hairstylist of 2014, as well as the Salons consecutive wins as Best Salon 2012, 2013, and 2014. Sugar and Spices' work has been featured in numerous publications including Bridal Guide magazine, Shape Magazine, Essence Magazine, Islands magazine and on MTV and HGTV.

The Glam Squad is dedicated to the highest standards of customer service and believe that "the extraordinary is customary.. and only the beginning."We would love to work together with you and your bridal party to make every moment of your special event exquisite!

Details
Services: Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure/Pedicure, Massages, Spa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)