Specialty Cakes

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was so please with my experience at specialty cakes. Although our wedding is still a few months away and we haven't actually seen the cake in person yet, the process of deciding what we wanted was flawless! They were able to come up with a design that was exactly what I had imagined and the price was extremely reasonable! Cannot wait to see our cake and cupcakes in person! I know they will look great and taste amazing!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Springfield, IL 62704

Simply the Best

Specialty Cakes has been in business for over 25 years.  We enjoy doing all different types of wedding cakes.  I love my brides and love to give them the individual attention they need to every detail!  Come in and check us out!

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan
Health license: Yes
Specialty Cakes is a wedding cake bakery from Springfield, IL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Decatur, IL, Taylorville, IL, and Grafton, IL. Specialty Cakes is a professional wedding bakery that has been part of the Springfield wedding industry for over 25 years years. We specialize in wedding cakes, cupcakes, and other desserts.