Morris, IL 60450 Map · Phone number

About Sweet P Sweets, Inc.

Creating completely custom designed cakes for all occasions including Bridal Showers, Weddings, Groom's cakes, Baby Showers, and Birthdays.

IMG0550
IMG0550
IMG 0489
IMG1552
Sweet P Sweets, Inc.

9 Reviews for Sweet P Sweets, Inc.

Aubrey · Married on 09/03/2011

When I was in search of a wedding cake vendor I knew it needed to be someone that not only made delicious cake, but also had an eye for perfection! I stressed a lot when it came to all the "little details" for our wedding, but I rested assure that Patty would do an awesome job - and she did! I provided her with a wedding cake photo for some "inspiration" and it came out even better than the photo! She was so easy to work with and made you feel so comfortable discussing details. Her flavors were also so unique compared to your normal cake vendors. Although I didn't get to taste any of her delicious treats at the wedding (wedding cake, groom's cake and white chocolate butter toffee....mmmmm), except the piece that was smashed in my face during cake cutting, I know they were delicious! Guests kept coming up to me the whole night asking who made the cake?! I have and will continue to recommend Patty to everyone I know! Thanks Patty! :)

Sent on 09/29/2011

Pam · Married on 04/10/2010

When I first started the wedding planning process, the wedding cake was the last thing on my mind. All I was interested in was marking it off my to-do list. But then to my dismay, my husband refused to go with the first bakery we tried. He told his friends that he was in charge of the cake so it needed to be a damn good one. His reputation was on the line and he was unwilling to get a cake that tasted like it came from the grocery store! Luckily soon after I stopped wanting to wring his neck, my florist recommended that I check out Patty at Sweet P Sweets. We were instantly impressed! Not only was she extremely nice and easy to work with, her cakes were delicious!! After loving everything we tasted, we decided to go with the White Russian cake with Tiramisu filling, which of course was covered with white chocolate. No nasty fondant here! Now that my husband got his yummy cake, I got to have some unforeseen fun of working with Patty to design the cake. I gave Patty a picture of a sample cake I liked, a picture of detail on my wedding dress and some dried lavender from my center pieces and in turn Patty made a BEAUTIFUL cake that became one of my favorite aspects of the wedding! Even the color was dead on! We couldn’t have been happier. Thank you Patty!!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Sheila · Married on 12/18/2009

Patty is so professional and talented. We ordered a wedding cake for our December ceremony. I had an idea of what I wanted the cake to look like, and from just a photo, she created a masterpiece. We met for a cake tasting in the early fall, and there were so many delicious choices that we ended up picking three tiers of different flavors. My personal favorite was the red velvet, but people definitely raved about the chocolate layer with strawberry cream. The cake turned out spectacularly. It looked exactly like the professional picture, and she even added a few extra special touches per our request.

Patty took it upon herself to be in contact with our reception vendor personally, ensuring time, location, and all other details. This was definitely a great relief to us, as it seemed like every other detail coming up to the wedding we had to check and recheck. I remember telling my (then) fiance that ordering a cake from Patty was one of the best decisions for our entire wedding.

I've recommended Sweet P Sweets to everyone I know in the area, and will definitely order from Patty again!

Sent on 01/08/2010