Special Event Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I just had my trial with Tiffany and Lisa this past weekend and to my delight, my hair and make-up were beyond my expectations! They took time to listen and look at pictures I liked and were able to take it from there and create exactly what I wanted and more! I couldn't be happier with how the trial went and cannot wait for the big day and to work with them again!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Boston, MA

it's your day to be simply...radiant! Serving Boston and Virginia Beach VA.

We are a hair and makeup team with over 20 years experience in weddings and special events. Our owner/lead makeup artist is an award winning esthetician and instructor. She is versed in all aspects of beauty, including airbrushing, lash extensions, advanced facial procedures and more. Her wedding work has been published and she is known for a natural look and highlighting beautiful skin.

Our lead hair stylist is an instructor and one of the best updo artists in the area. She can create one of a kind looks or carbon copy a look you have in mind.
She is also a highly educated colorist and styler.

We have a beautiful studio for your trials and can see you there or travel to you on your big day. We also have other great artists and stylists for large parties...

From one of our clients......
Booking Kim and her team from Special Event Beauty to do the make-up and hair for my wedding was the best decision I could have made. I felt on top of the world and my bridesmaids and mother looked gorgeous too. They were so happy that I found talented beauty professionals to assist us get ready for the big day. I had no worries and trusted Kim’s team to give all of us a classic look that lasted all day and into the night. Whether you are already a customer of Kim’s or just shopping around for hair and make-up for the big day, please do yourself a favor and book Special Event Beauty. You have found the best and there is no need to look further. After the wedding I asked Kim to do my make-up for my high school reunion. That was also a huge success too and I had many compliments. Thank you Kim. It has been fun working with you and your team. I look forward to being your customer for a long time.
Kimberly Prosper
Program Director
Metro South Chamber of Commerce

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Special Event Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup artist from Boston. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New England, Virginia Beach, and Outer Banks, NC. Special Event Beauty is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in make up and hair, air brush and on-site