South Jersey Officiants, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I selected South Jersey officiants at the suggestion of our venue, Auletto Caterers. They have worked closely with this officiant company for quite a while and had absolutely nothing bad to say about them.

After reviewing the officiants available, my husband and I skyped with Chaplain Patrick Anthony (we live in Philadelphia and could not personally meet him) and knew that he would be perfect. He tailored our ceremony to exactly how much/little religion we wanted to include and suggested little details to make our ceremony perfect.

My husband and I were OVERJOYED at our ceremony and could not stop smiling. The vows were perfect and Chaplain Patrick Anthony arrived early and was very professional. It is very apparent that he loves what he does and he certainly does it well. After the ceremony, he mingled with our guests in cocktail hour, which we thought was very thoughtful and personal. Our guests are still raving about our ceremony and many have told us it is the absolute best they have ever seen.

My husband and I were also lucky enough to see Chaplain 3 months later as he was officiating our friend's wedding and can attest that their ceremony was tailored specifically to them and he did another amazing job. We would recommend Chaplain Patrick Anthony to anybody that would listen! Thank you so much Chaplain Patrick for making our day everything we wanted it to be!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Audubon, NJ

Serving South Jersey from the Capitol to the Cape!

It's not just a ceremony. It's an experience!

It's not just a ceremony. It's an experience!

It's the day that you've dreamed about for as long as you can remember. What type of ceremony will it take to make your dreams come true? Let's make that happen! We will customize a ceremony that is based on your ideas and wishes. We will always keep the focus on you. Our promise is to offer you the absolute best ceremony and attention to detail without breaking the bank. Please take a peek at our website for very detailed information about our services. We look forward to hearing from you! If you have questions, please feel free to ask! We love weddings and we're happy to help.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Chaplain Patrick and the associates of South Jersey Officiants are THE best, hands down. I work with them often and not only have a great experience, but often am in tears during the ceremonies they personalize for their clients. I cannot say enough good things about South Jersey Officiants!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
South Jersey Officiants, LLC is a wedding officiant service from South Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Northern Delaware. South Jersey Officiants, LLC is a professional wedding officiant service that has been part of the South Jersey wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in providing an experience, not just a ceremony