South Jersey Officiants, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Oh my gosh. What a day. Terrific is all I can say! Chrissey Ladd was the officiant at our wedding. She was sweet, nice and lead us through the whole process step by step. I had never been to a gay wedding, let alone my own, but she had great ideas, was organized, and made us feel great. She was on top of everything. I highly recommend South Jersey Officiants to anyone who is nervous about the ceremony. I want to do the whole day over again because it was so wonderful. Thank you Chrissey!!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Audubon, NJ

Serving South Jersey from the Capitol to the Cape!

It's not just a ceremony. It's an experience!

It's not just a ceremony. It's an experience!

It's the day that you've dreamed about for as long as you can remember. What type of ceremony will it take to make your dreams come true? Let's make that happen! We will customize a ceremony that is based on your ideas and wishes. We will always keep the focus on you. Our promise is to offer you the absolute best ceremony and attention to detail without breaking the bank. Please take a peek at our website for very detailed information about our services. We look forward to hearing from you! If you have questions, please feel free to ask! We love weddings and we're happy to help.

+/- read less