SLiCE Cake Designs

Profile Picture
Chelsey
1 Review
08/04/2012

This vendor was amazing to work with! She was fun to work with and interact with as well as very professional and asked many questions to make sure the cakes were fitted as best for our wedding as she could make them. She was convient to meet with when needed. The best part of the experience was the cake was AMAZING! So moist and fluffy, just like I imagine wedding cake to be. I can't wait for our one year anniversary to eat the top layer. No other cake at a wedding I have been to has compared to the taste or look of what I had. The cakes really made our wedding more perfect than we could imagine.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Midland, TX 79705

Where the cake of your dreams becomes a reality

Welcome to SLiCE!

Our cakes are known for being moist and delicious!

SLiCE custom designs are for everyone. Including Brides, Socialites, Celebrities. We create cakes for all types of events such as Weddings, Bridal Showers, Galas, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and Birthdays!

SLiCE proudly serves the greater Midland area.
... read more

Welcome to SLiCE!

Our cakes are known for being moist and delicious!

SLiCE proudly serves the greater Midland area.

Why not let SLiCE be your premeire cake designer?!

CONGRATULATIONS to Chef Chris     WINNER  FOOD NETWORK CHALLENGE: Rice Cereal Bridges 2 !!

Participant in Food Network: Holiday Window Display

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)