SLiCE Cake Designs Reviews

24 | Midland, TX

24 Reviews for SLiCE Cake Designs

Chelsey · Married on 08/04/2012

This vendor was amazing to work with! She was fun to work with and interact with as well as very professional and asked many questions to make sure the cakes were fitted as best for our wedding as she could make them. She was convient to meet with when needed. The best part of the experience was the cake was AMAZING! So moist and fluffy, just like I imagine wedding cake to be. I can't wait for our one year anniversary to eat the top layer. No other cake at a wedding I have been to has compared to the taste or look of what I had. The cakes really made our wedding more perfect than we could imagine.

Teresa · Married on 07/21/2012

Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was a highlight of our wedding event! Not to mention how scrumptious the cake was.

Glenda · Married on 07/13/2012

Chris was amazing!!! We told her what we wanted and she brought it above & beyond our expectations!!! Everything she prepared was delicious and we could not have been more pleased!!!!

Kourtney · Married on 06/02/2012

She provided us with a groom's cake very last minute when our other vendor cancelled on us! She did an excellent job and was very impressed with her work! She always contacted us back via email or phone! She did a wonderful job!!

Brenda · Married on 03/09/2012

Chris really saved my wedding day. My husband and I were doing everything last minute so when I started looking for a wedding cake I was turned down by every bakery in town. I went online to see if I can find something and came upon Slice Cake Designs website. I viewed the site and called the phone number even though the website mentions a month or more advanced notice for wedding cakes. Chris answered the phone, was very polite and took my order even though I told her I was getting married in a week. She really saved my night and I want to say thank you very much and the cake was not only beautiful but delicious as well. We got alot of compiments on the cake. THANKS AGAIN CHRIS.

Brenda Wooden

Mitzi · Married on 09/10/2011

Chris was amazing to work with and her cake was both beautiful and delicious! Her service was outstanding from our conversations to the tasting to working through the design of our cake. I also asked her to create superhero cupcakes for our rehearsal dinner as a surprise for my now husband. Again they were perfect both in looks and in taste!

Colleen · Married on 06/18/2011

We loved Chris from Slice Cake Designs! She did an amazing job on both our wedding cake and the grooms cake! Not to mention they tasted so good!! The guests all loved them. Overall we were very pleased to have picked Chris and we would definitely recommend Slices to anyone else getting married!

Megan · Married on 05/20/2011

Chris and everyone at SLiCE is WONDERFUL. They came thru for me at the last minute to make the lollicakes I needed for our wedding favor after another company bailed on us. Chris delivered the lollicakes and I was amazed at how absolutely outstanding they looked (and tasted). I couldn't have been more pleased...they were turned out far better than I had even hoped. All of our guest raved about delicious the lollicakes were! Thanks again Chris and SLiCE...we would recommend you in a heartbeat...nobody would be disappointed!

Trina · Married on 03/26/2011

Chris was super friendly and very helpful in making our decisions on our wedding cake. It turned out perfectly! All of the guests kept saying how delicious and moist it was. Thank you SO much!!

Pam · Married on 03/24/2011

I met Chris thru Strut Bridal Salon and when I met her for our wedding cake consultation I was confident she would give us exactly what we invisioned for our wedding day. Chris incorporated the music scoll design from our wedding invitations on our cake and covered it with beautiful lime green fondant and it completely blew me away. Any future cake needs and I am contacting Chris!

Ben · Married on 11/20/2010

Chris was very professional! She was so easy to work with and gave us the exact cake we had envisioned in our minds. She made our wedding cake the talk of the wedding! Thank you Chris for being so awesome!

Cynthia · Married on 11/13/2010

Chris was such a pleasure to work with. My gluten free cake was the best coconut cake I have ever had. We feel like we have found a bakery to go to with our of our family milestones.

K · Married on 07/31/2010

Outstanding service and exceptional quality of cake design. The cake was as good to eat as it was in appearance. Highly recommend Slice cake for all cake needs.

Danna · event on: 01/21/2012

Outstanding! The cake was exactly what I wanted. All details were set up via the internet since we did not live in the area of the event. Chris w/SLiCE was extremely easy to work with and very helpful. The cake was gorgeous and elegant, and the taste was out of this world (3 tiered, vanilla cake with strawberry mousse filling between the layers, with vanilla buttercream icing). ALL the guests raved about the cake, its looks and taste; kept coming back for 2nd and 3rd helpings! SLiCE is outstanding and stands alone in the Midland/Odessa area. The cake was the highlight of the birthday party!

Danna · Married on 07/24/2010

Outstanding! My event was actually a birthday party, but I wanted brides to know that SLiCE is the best at all cakes, including wedding cakes. The cake I ordered was exactly what I wanted. All details were set up via the internet since we did not live in the area of the event. Chris w/SLiCE was extremely easy to work with and very helpful. The cake was gorgeous and elegant, and the taste was out of this world (3 tiered for 75 people, vanilla cake with strawberry mousse filling between the layers, with vanilla buttercream icing). ALL the guests raved about the cake, its looks and taste; kept coming back for 2nd and 3rd helpings! SLiCE is outstanding and stands alone in the Midland/Odessa area. The cake was the highlight of the party!

Lisa · Married on 04/10/2010

Of all the vendors I worked with for my daughters wedding, she was by far the best. I will continue to recommend her to anyone needing any type of desserts. She made my daughters day!

Janelle · Married on 03/20/2010

SLiCE Cake Designs was amazing! Christine is the best and her cake was devine!!!! We got lots of great compliments on the design as well as how delicious it was! Thanks again!

Cassie · event on: 09/29/2012

Communication was strong prior to the event and the day of the event. They were very easy to work with. The cake was spectacular.

Melissa · event on: 12/15/2012

By far the best tasting and the prettiest cake I have ever had the pleasure of eating. I would highly recommend Chris and Slice Cake Design to anyone looking to make his or her event special and unique.

• User3287493 · event on: 05/24/2013

I have used Slice for several events and functions, having now tried cakes, cupcakes and cookies. Chef Chris is absolutely a delight to work with and the finished product is wonderful! I highly recommend Slice!

Cali · event on: 01/25/2015

I have chosen to use SLiCE for my bakery needs for approximately the last year. Not only are the cakes delicious and beautiful, but they are also customized for each of my events and absolutely perfect for each theme. Each cake has been the perfect touch and truly made the event complete. The professionalism, customer service, and product itself is exceptional and I will continue to choose this vendor for any future needs that may arise. I highly recommend SLiCE and look forward to my next event.

sara · Married on 10/23/2010

Absolutely amazing!! We ordered 2 cakes for our rehearsal dinner - and they couldn't have come out better! My husband and I met with Chris to make surprise cakes for one another - and they were PERFECT! I had Chris duplicate my husbands old hockey jersey- she researched the logo and made it match! My husband and Chris made me a giant cupcakes, and Chris hand painted a picture of my Australian Shepherd on it.
    We got RAVE reviews at the rehearsal dinner and are so glad we tried Chris.

Heather · event on: 06/01/2012

Slice is a great company!! Really loved the choices, availablilty, and responsivness!!!

Hillary · event on: 07/08/2013

Absolutely PERFECT! The pirate cake balls were better than the picture I sent to model them after and the taste was out of this world!