Chantilly

El Paso, TX View map Visit website

Chantilly is a wedding bakery based in El Paso, Texas. With eight years of service in the wedding cake industry, this boutique cake shop has mastered the art of creating custom cakes that reflect each client's unique personality and style. Chantilly will provide your wedding with a trendy and delicious cake that you and your guests will never forget.

The baking team at Chantilly creates custom designed cakes and cupcakes that are modern and on-trend with the latest styles. They also provide groom’s cake, in addition to several other desserts. They specialize in customizing cakes to suit your exact desires, and offer consultations for you to sample their cakes, fillings, and frostings. Chantilly tailors every unique creation with personal care and attention, customizing each cake’s design, color, size, and shape according to your specifications. Cake services and items include:

• Consultations
  • Cake stands
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Y
    Yvonne H. Married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful 30th Wedding Anniversary Cake from Chantilly

Thank you Laura and Chantilly staff for our beautiful and delicious Italian cream cake for our 30th Wedding Anniversary party. The process was seamless and our beautiful cake exceeded out expectation! Thank you for making our day extra special!
  • Theresa
    Theresa P. Married on 06/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful & Delicious Wedding Cake!

Chantilly Cakes made our wedding cake last year and it was Beautiful & Delicious! As a baker myself, the cake had to be one of the highlights of our wedding and I'm so glad we had Laura and her team make ours. Laura was very professional and easy to work with so that everything came out even better than I had envisioned! She worked with our florist to use the exact same flowers that were in our table arrangements in order for everything to coordinate beautifully. Will definitely be ordering future event cakes from Chantilly!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jasmine Escobedo
Jasmine Escobedo
Cake Consultant

What do you like most about your job?

• What I like most about my job is getting to know my clients and seeing how their love story matches their cake.

What's your favorite cake?

• My favorite cake is chocolate! :)

What's your first cake memory?

• My first cake memory is my brothers cake decorated as a football field.
Laura Solorzano
Laura Solorzano
Cake Designer

What do you like most about your job?

• The thing that I like the most about my job is meeting the couples who are about to get married. The second best thing is going to their receptioin sites and seeing all of their final decorations, like the linens, flowers, lighting, and of course the beautifull cake.

What's your first cake memory?

• My first cake memory is seeing my mom bake cakes at home just because she wanted to.

Have you ever dropped a cake?

• Yes I have...I ALMOST dropped the top tier of a wedding cake. It fell from the table and it landed on my hand. Luckily, the design had some flowers where my handprint was.
Martha Solorzano
Martha Solorzano
Cake Decorator

¿Qué le gusta mas de su trabajo?

Que el cliente se quede satisfecho. Nos pagan con su emotividad. En la cocina puedemos escuchar la reacción del cliente cuando recoger su pastel. Estamos generando trabajo para otros.

¿Qué es su primer memoria de pastel?

Mi primer memoria de un pastel es cuando tome unos cursos de decoracion de pastels a los 18 años y mi papa me motivaba a un que estuveria feo. Yo tomava los cursos por que quieria hacerles pasteles a mis hijos.

¿Cuál es tu pastel favorito?

Mi pastel favorito es el pastel de boda de mi hija por que fue especial. Nos se va a volver a repetir.

Debbie's Bloomers Debbie's Bloomers Wedding Florists

Some of the prettiest cakes we've seen!

Mint Weddings and Events Mint Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Chantilly creates stunning cakes with beautiful details. Laura and her staff are always very professional and accommodating. My clients always enjoy working with Chantilly!

selaroM Events and Ballroom selaroM Events and Ballroom Banquet Halls

selaroM Events highly recommends Chantilly Cakes for your wedding cake, birthday cake, or any special occasion. They have always been very helpful to our clients, very professional with excellent customer service. And not to mention their fabulous cakes! Not only are they beautiful to look at, but always have a great flavor.

11601 Pellicano Dr Ste D11 El Paso, TX, 79936
915-502-4500

Open by appointment only.
Location of (Chantilly)