Chantilly Reviews

Chantilly 5
Chantilly 6
Chantilly 7

Sarai · Getting married on 11/25/2019

I can guarantee that Chantilly is by far the best cake studio and Laura is the most amazing cake designer and vendor! All of our friends and family were dazzled by the design and the taste of the cake. Thank you so much for everything! Will be going back definitely.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Chantilly's reply:

Fernanda's quince cake was gorgeous! Having one cake is great but having 3 of them just tops all other events. Thank you Sarai for your review, can't wait to make another cake for you and your family.

Ricardo · Married on 09/02/2018

Planning a wedding is stressful let alone doing it from out-of-state. So like most individuals who are not from the area, I asked a wide net of people, I scoured the internet and the wedding wire and the knot (I did my homework). The one thing they all had in common was that Chantilly kept on coming up. I arranged to meet with Chantilly and two other wedding cake makers. Chantilly was the only one that worked with our schedule since we were in El Paso for two days only. They always made themselves available to answer all our questions and concerns in a timely manner. They friendly with excellent customer service.  And their cake was absolutely delicious and exactly what we had envisioned. Chantilly went above and beyond to make our wedding day special this past labor day weekend (9-2-18). I highly recommend Chantilly!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Chantilly 8

Chantilly's reply:

Hello Ricardo, Thank you for taking the time to mention that we work with couples outside of town. We are thrilled you enjoyed your wedding cake, The semi-naked look was just perfect with the southwestern theme. You and Mari are wonderful to work with. Our best wishes to both of you.

Denise · Married on 08/18/2018

Laura made our wedding cake Aug’ 18. I came up with some ideas and she delivered it to perfection! But, not only that. Everyone loved the way it tasted! It was definitely a hit with our guests! Thank you, Laura!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Chantilly's reply:

We loved making your wedding cake Denise! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It is very important to all of us here at Chantilly. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
    Laura

Roxy · Married on 07/30/2018

Ordered a peppa pig themed cake for my daughters 3rd Birthday it came out just beautiful! We chose strawberry with strawberry filling and the cake was delicious, almost to pretty to eat! Thank you so much Laura/Chantilly Cakes for making our daughters birthday extra special!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Chantilly's reply:

Thank you so much Roxanna! It was a pleasure to make your daughter's cake. We are so happy that you loved it, the buttermilk strawberry cake is just delicious.
    Thank you!
    Laura

Kristina · Married on 06/23/2018

Bride: Chantilly made our wedding cake and it was delicious and beautiful! I truly recommend working with Chantilly for a great tasting piece of work! The consultation was great, in which I was able to taste different flavors of the cake as well as icing options. The person that assisted me was super friendly and understanding, and also set aside some frozen pieces so that I could travel with them for the groom to taste out of town. There was absolutely no doubt or issue in the delivery.

Groom: I typically don't like cake.... but this one was really good and i couldn't stop eating it. The consistency of the cake was perfect upon arrival and upon cake cutting/serving at the wedding.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Chantilly 9

Chantilly's reply:

Your cake was very beautiful. We are very proud of our staff, we are happy that you had a wonderful experience. It is great that Stefan liked it so much that we couldn't stop eating. Thank you so much!!!

ADRIANA · Married on 06/16/2018

Laura Gracias por tu atención y profesionalismo. Un pastel hermoso y delicioso! Tal cual lo queríamos mi esposo y yo. Siempre será Chantilly mi lugar favorito a recomendar. ⚘

Sent on 06/28/2018

Chantilly's reply:

Muchas gracias a ustedes por recomendarnos! Fue un placer hacer su pastel de boda, se veía hermoso con el encaje y las rosas rojas.

bertha · Married on 04/28/2018

The cake was both beautiful and delicious. So many people were impressed. Thank you again for such a great job!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Chantilly's reply:

Your wedding cake was wonderful! It's for couples like you that we do what we do. Thank you!

Samiya · Married on 03/17/2018

My cake was delicious and affordable.

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Chantilly 10

Chantilly's reply:

Thank you Samiya for trusting us with your cake. We loved it!!!

Sonia · Married on 02/24/2018

Great taste, prompt, and professional.

Sent on 03/02/2018
    Chantilly 11

Chantilly's reply:

The picture looks great! Thank you so much for letting us be part of your wedding day!

Veronica · Married on 11/04/2017

Great service,very humble and nice and super professional. Thank you for making my wedding day great with the wonderful cake y'all created. I loved it

Sent on 11/25/2017

Chantilly's reply:

Your cake looked incredible with the textured fondant. Thank you so much for letting us be part of your wedding!

Barbara · Married on 11/04/2017

Talented artistic baker with high level eye for detail. Cake was gorgeous and tasted great. Easy to work with. Price higher than many... but for a once in a lifetime cake... worth every penny. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Chantilly 12

Chantilly's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding. Thank you so much for your comment. We loved your cake!

Mirelle · Married on 10/27/2017

Great tasting cake and beautiful work! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/31/2017

Chantilly's reply:

Thank you so much Mirelle. It was a pleasure to make your wedding cake and groom's cake. :D

Lorena · Married on 10/21/2017

My wedding cake was wonderful! It looked fabulous exactly what I wanted and it was delicious! Would definitely recommend them for being reliable and very professional.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Chantilly's reply:

Thank you so much Lorena! It was a pleasure to be part of such a special day.

Alfredo · Married on 09/16/2017

Great service, cake was delicious and exactly what we ordered. Profesional and friendly service. Fully recommended

Sent on 09/25/2017

Chantilly's reply:

It was a pleasure to make your wedding cake! We love working with couples like you and Daniel. :)

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Very professional and gives you exactly what you ask for. Our wedding cake was beautiful and also delicious.

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Chantilly 13

Your cake was amazing!
    Thank you for letting us be part of your wedding.

John · Married on 07/15/2017

Excellent service, cake was delicious, unique design customised to our taste. Will come back for my daughter's 15th birthday cake

Sent on 07/20/2017

Chantilly's reply:

It was a pleasure to create such a special wedding cake!
    Thank you so much.

Maricela · Married on 07/15/2017

Chantilly Cakes you are the Best! Thank you for such Great Service! Our Wedding Cake was Mouth Dropping, everyone at our wedding was amazed at how Beautifully are Cake was designed and how Great it Tasted! Chantilly you are the BEST in EL Paso! By Far!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Chantilly's reply:

We appreciate the opportunity to be part of your wedding. We loved making your cake!
    Thanks :D

Crystalblue · Married on 07/15/2017

Chantilly made us a beautiful and delicious cake! We are so glad we went with them for our traditional cake in an untraditional dessert bar! Laura was very nice and accommodating with everything and worked with our florist to give us a beautiful cake!

Sent on 01/30/2018
    Chantilly 14

Chantilly's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding Crystalblue! Your cake looked gorgeous!!!

Mayra · Married on 06/25/2017

I am very pleased with my experience with Chantilly. I came to her with very short time notice, asked for a specific design for my daughters sweet 16 cake and it turned out beautifully, amazing and delicious. I am definitely ordering all my feature cakes with her. I recommend her 100%.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Josie · Married on 06/24/2017

What an experience! we had been shopping around and some had reasonable prices but not a lot to choose from or only had traditional cakes. Chantilly had exactly what our god daughter wanted for her quinceanera. The payment plan and Laura being always available to meet with us and to answer any questions sure made this a sweet experience. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Chantilly's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of your god daughter's quinceañera. Thank you so much for recommending us. :D

Jacqueline · Married on 05/27/2017

I highly recommend Chantilly. I gave them a picture of a cake that I wanted for my wedding, and they delivered one exactly like it! It was beautiful!!! It was also delicious!! I received many positive comments from my guests and the venue staff on the looks and taste of the cake!! Thank you Chantilly!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Chantilly's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie. We loved your wedding cake!!!

Chelsea · Married on 05/19/2017

We were so happy with our beautiful and delicious cake! Our wedding was complete and deliciously sweet!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Chantilly's reply:

Thank you Chelsea!!! We loved your wedding cake.

Veronica · Married on 05/11/2017

My daughter's "Beauty and the Beast" theme cake ???was so Beautiful and Delicious. We loved it! The fresh flowers were also beautiful! Thank you Laura and staff you guys made my daughters Quinceañera dream cake come true. ???

Sent on 05/16/2017

Chantilly's reply:

We loved your cake as much as you did. Thank you so much Veronica for letting us be part of Jackie's quince!

Esther · Married on 12/03/2016

The wedding cake was delicious and beautiful !!! No leftovers ... Thank you for your professionalism and being a wonderful person.
    Trusting in you Laura in this special occasion is like finding a pearl in the ocean.
    Thank you so much.
    Kyle, Jennifer & Esther

Sent on 12/08/2016

Chantilly's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be part of Jennifer and Kyle's wedding.