SKINZIN

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jessica and her Skinzin team. I had a bit of an untraditional wedding. It lasted the entire day, which meant that my make-up, and that of all my girls, had to last too. Despite being thrown in the ocean mid-day and the sun beating down on all of us, all of the make-up remained flawless. I opted to have my make-up completely re-done at night to accomplish a day- and night-time look. Both were executed beautifully. Beyond her technical skills, which she has in droves, Jessica was extremely helpful from a coordination perspective. She developed a pricing model to account for this crazy wedding day, helped lay out the required time line, worked with each of my girls to ensure they had the level of support they needed and provided me detailed skin care regimes to complete prior to the wedding to ensure my looks were stunning. She also went above and beyond, providing some of my girls with additional assistance, such as giving them extra sets of fake eyelashes. With all that said, Jessica’s biggest draw is her relaxed demeanor and amazing attitude. Jessica arrived at 5AM to do my make-up and set the tone for the entire day with her bubbly personality, fun conversations, calmness and ability to make every person in the room feel absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for more on my big day!

SKINZIN responded with the following comments:

Oh my goodness Allison, you brought a tear to my eye! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I totally enjoyed my time with you and your party. In fact, after spending the day with you, I made a new package for the full day.. I am calling it "the full styling experience". Or maybe I should call it the Allison? Anyway, thanks a million and I wish you and your handsome hubby a lifetime of happiness. PS: You are the first person to EVER call me bubbly. Ha!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
484 Browns Cove Rd in Riverwalk Buisness Park, serving Savannah, Hilton Head, Bluffton and Beaufort, Bluffton, SC 29910

Premier Makeup and Hair

Beautiful skin and makeup are always in style. In fact, it can be your best accessory!

With over a decade of experience, SKINZIN offers beautiful, professional makeup application for any occasion. Our goal is to make you look and feel absolu tely fabulous. Whether you prefer a natural or fully glamorous look, the finished result will be truly amazing.

We use quality mineral makeup by Jane Iredale in addition to airbrush foundation to ensure your skin looks flawless. Mineral foundations, custom blended powders, long-lasting lipsticks, and corrective concealers will guarantee you look perfect and keep you photo-ready.

For your makeup to look its absolute best, a skin preparation treatment and brow shaping are recommended prior to the event
On the day of your event we will gladly come to your location or you may come to ours. Our studio is located in the heart of Downtown Bluffton. Should you decided to have us come to you, we will travel to Hilton Head, Beaufort and Savannah too!

We want to ensure that you have a stress free experience along with the comfort of knowing that you will be taken care of by true professionals!

Our staff are SC licensed Estheticians with advanced training in Makeup Artistry .

NEW FOR 2014, WE NOW OFFER HAIR SERVICES!

We look forward to working with you!

Please contact us at www.skinzinmakeup.com or 843.368.2660

Details
Services: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, On-Site Service, Salon, Trial Service
Hair: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
Max Group: 20
Licensed Professional: Yes
SKINZIN is a wedding professional makeup and hair business from Bluffton, South Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Hilton Head Island, Beaufort, and Savannah. SKINZIN is a professional wedding makeup artist and hair that has been part of the Hilton Head Island wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in on location wedding makeup, airbrush and false eyelashes and hair