Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User

I received a beautiful Tacori pretty in Pink Dantela engagement ring that was purchased at since1910.
The diamond was also bought from since1910.

We have looked at this ring and my (now) fiancé has done a tremendous amount of research, both online and in stores here in Calgary to find the best value for money.

My ring has a stunning 1.02ct H colour, VS1 round brilliant cut diamond. And my goodness does it ever sparkle !!!

Apparently the value was a great deal better than stores here in town that had lower clarity and colour diamonds.

This diamond has incredible sparkle and light reflection with 0 fluorescence. Honestly it's absolutely incredible.

I have not yet sent my ring for cleaning or anything but once I do I will write another review.

I will definitely recommend Since1910 to everyone.

Services Used: Jewelry

5 generations of fine jewelry, outstanding value and customer service

Engagement Rings

Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings & Eternity Rings for 100 years!

Celebrating 100 Years of Excellence
Over 35,000 Engagement Rings Sold
Lowest Diamond Price Guarantee
Free Shipping & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee* is a family owned, fifth generation couture jewelry business, specializing in designer engagement rings, eternity rings and GIA certified diamonds.  Having sold over 35,000 engagement rings, we are extremely experienced with every facet of the diamond business.

We are authorized dealers of the top bridal designers, including Tacori, Scott Kay, Vatche, Verragio, Henri Daussi, Precision Set, Martin Flyer, Simon G, Stardust, Jeff Cooper, Kwiat, Danielle Trissi, Baroka, Tycoon, SES, PeJay, La4ve, William Levine, Gregory, Novell, Goldman and Grunberg.

We are members of the prestigious AGS (American Gem Society) and as such must adhere to their strict guidelines of business practices and professionalism. We are also members of the GIA, Jewelers Vigilante Committee, The Retail Jewelers of America, The New York State Jewelers Association and the Better Business Bureau. To view our Better Business Bureau certificate, click on the logo below.

Our reputation is our most precious commodity and we go to great lengths to see that every piece we sell is the best it can be. We stand behind our products to provide the ultimate in customer satisfaction and have many families that keep returning to us generation after generation. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!

NEW Introducing Try-before-you-buy Eternity Rings! Eternity Rings Our custom Eternity Rings Builder allows you to create your own diamond eternity ring.

We realize it isn’t always easy to decide which eternity ring diamond size and style one may like best. This is why we offer our customers the option to have one or more sample eternity rings sent to you, along with a pre-paid return label, so that you can decide which combination will work best for you.

Eternity Rings Engagement Rings Create Your Own Engagement Rings in three easy steps.

Engagement Rings Wedding Rings Check out our selection of incredible wedding rings!

Wedding Rings   +/- read less