Since1910.com

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

This company is amazing. I have gone to many jewelers especially chain jewelers who were trying to offer me very low quality diamonds at high prices. After going around to different shops i came across this one online and decided to visit the actual store in long island since i love in NYC. OMG what great service. They gave me an awesome price for my old ring i was upgrading and they actually sat me down in their office and explained the diamonds to us which were all great quality and GIA Certified and were really professional. I found my dream ring and there was no pressure, such a pleasant experience. When you go please see Liliana she was amazing! They gave us an amazing deal compared to other retailers too. I will continue to buy future jewelry from them.

Services Used: Jewelry
LOCATION
NY
BLOG

5 generations of fine jewelry, outstanding value and customer service

Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings & Eternity Rings for 100 years!

Celebrating 100 Years of Excellence
Over 35,000 Engagement Rings Sold
Lowest Diamond Price Guarantee
Free Shipping & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*

Since1910.com is a family owned, ... read more

Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings & Eternity Rings for 100 years!

Celebrating 100 Years of Excellence
Over 35,000 Engagement Rings Sold
Lowest Diamond Price Guarantee
Free Shipping & 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*

Since1910.com is a family owned, fifth generation couture jewelry business, specializing in designer engagement rings, eternity rings and GIA certified diamonds.  Having sold over 35,000 engagement rings, we are extremely experienced with every facet of the diamond business.

We are authorized dealers of the top bridal designers, including Tacori, Scott Kay, Vatche, Verragio, Henri Daussi, Precision Set, Martin Flyer, Simon G, Stardust, Jeff Cooper, Kwiat, Danielle Trissi, Baroka, Tycoon, SES, PeJay, La4ve, William Levine, Gregory, Novell, Goldman and Grunberg.

We are members of the prestigious AGS (American Gem Society) and as such must adhere to their strict guidelines of business practices and professionalism. We are also members of the GIA, Jewelers Vigilante Committee, The Retail Jewelers of America, The New York State Jewelers Association and the Better Business Bureau. To view our Better Business Bureau certificate, click on the logo below.

Our reputation is our most precious commodity and we go to great lengths to see that every piece we sell is the best it can be. We stand behind our products to provide the ultimate in customer satisfaction and have many families that keep returning to us generation after generation. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!

NEW Introducing Try-before-you-buy Eternity Rings! Our custom Eternity Rings Builder allows you to create your own diamond eternity ring.

We realize it isn’t always easy to decide which eternity ring diamond size and style one may like best. This is why we offer our customers the option to have one or more sample eternity rings sent to you, along with a pre-paid return label, so that you can decide which combination will work best for you.

Eternity Rings Engagement Rings Create Your Own Engagement Rings in three easy steps.

Engagement Rings Wedding Rings Check out our selection of incredible wedding rings!

Wedding Rings   +/- read less