Simply Wine Country

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

This was absolute perfection The service and the quality of the welcome bag were incredible. I loved coming back from our honeymoon to see the pre-addressed post card with a special note for us. I would recommend this to anyone!!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
Santa Rosa, CA 95405

Wedding Favors and Welcome Bags delivered directly to your Wine Country hotel

The idea of Simply Wine Country first came to me after planning my own wedding. I wanted to give my wedding guests unique favors from wine country but struggled to find them online, at a reasonable prices, and in sizes that guests could fly home with. Having worked in the hotel industry for years, planning weddings, I saw the stress that couple s were under leading up to their big day, particularly the ones traveling in from out of the area. This gave me the idea of offering the service of putting welcome bags together, to ease a little of the stress and take away one of the tasks that always has to be done at the last minute. Simply Wine Country's mission is to help couples give their guests wine country's finest products at competitive prices, with unique packaging and put it all together for them so they can enjoy their wedding weekend!

Click or calll  888-443-8911 to contact today!

Details