Simply Wine Country

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The wedding was March 28, 2015 at Ramekins. However, the services were performed in advance of the wedding from 3/24-3/26. Lindsay Darrimon was the special representative from Simple Wine Country who handled my requests expertly.

I requested that wedding guest gift bags be prepared and delivered on 3/26/15. My request was somewhat complicated as it involved gift bags for 15 different guests. These 15 gift bags contained 5 different sets of contents, 3 different sets of "Welcome" card messages and went to 2 different hotels - El Dorado and MacArthur Place - on 3/26 before any guest would have arrived for the wedding to be held on 3/28.

As I told Lindsay, personally, it has been more years than I can remember since I have experienced a more professional, cooperative, efficient and reliable service than that provided by Lindsay. She volunteered solutions, gathered contents, assembled everything and delivered the bags in perfect order within a short time frame. I have advised the Staff at Eldorado of Lindsay's excellent "above and beyond" service...and would be happy to communicate my appreciation to any and all who may seek a recommendation for similar service.

Best regards, Tom Carton

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
Santa Rosa, CA 95405

Wedding Favors and Welcome Bags delivered directly to your Wine Country hotel

The idea of Simply Wine Country first came to me after planning my own wedding. I wanted to give my wedding guests unique favors from wine country but struggled to find them online, at a reasonable prices, and in sizes that guests could fly home with. Having worked in the hotel industry for years, planning weddings, I saw the stress that couples were under leading up to their big day, particularly the ones traveling in from out of the area. This gave me the idea of offering the service of putting welcome bags together, to ease a little of the stress and take away one of the tasks that always has to be done at the last minute. Simply Wine Country's mission is to help couples give their guests wine country's finest products at competitive prices, with unique packaging and put it all together for them so they can enjoy their wedding weekend!

Click or calll  888-443-8911 to contact today!

+/- read less