Simple Celebrations, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brandy was extremely helpful with everything that went along with my wedding. From helping me find creative ways to make my day special, to helping me save money in areas of decorating but still making it look elegant, and just her knowledge on weddings and what to expect and how to make your day one you and your guests will never forget! It was simply a blessing to have Brandy there to help do everything. We all know how stressful wedding planning and wedding days can be. I highly recommend Brandy to any and everyone I know that is planning a wedding!

Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Greenwood, IN 46143
BLOG

Taking care of the details so you can relax on your big day!

When the big day arrives, the last thing you want to be doing is running around, trying to make sure everything is in place, people are where they are supposed to be, etc. A coordinator is there to make sure everything is flawless on your big day. While you are relaxing with family and friends, the coordinator is taking care of all the details. This is our passion so we enjoy every detail of making your wedding and event dreams come true.  We will customize any package to meet your needs and will also offer our services individually.  We offer a complimentary consultation to meet and discuss your wedding details.  Call us to book your free appointment.  317-508-2171
Details