Shipra Panosian Photography

Profile Picture
Tamara
1 Review
04/18/2015

Shipra and her team were amazing. My photos are beautiful and she made us feel so comfortable and natural when taking them (not an easy feat with a husband who really does not like taking photos). She made the time to talk over everything we wanted and make us feel comfortable beforehand which resulted in natural looking shots. She captured both the romantic vibe of the ceremony and the fun feeling of the reception just perfectly. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a photographer. Easy to work with and stunning results!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
14032 Eden Isle Blvd, Windermere, FL 34786
BLOG

My approach is a blend of artistic and unobtrusive documentary style photography. I am committed to creating a timeless yet modern record of your wedding.  I love to photograph the spontaneous moment, the unhurried kiss, the details, the beauty and celebration of a wedding... if a moment carries emotion, I am drawn to it.  If you're crazy in love and want all the magic of your wedding captured from beginning to end, hurry up and get in touch with me.  I'm so excited to get to know you!

407-620-3842