Shipra Panosian Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Even before I was engaged I knew that someday I would choose Shipra as my wedding photographer after being in a wedding several years ago that she photographed. Shipra has an artistic eye and is incredibly talented at capturing candid moments, which was exactly what we wanted in our wedding photos! She is extremely organized and even helped us plan the order of our day and how things were going to go, and her calm spirit made the day so smooth. Her work is absolutely STUNNING and I couldn't be happier with our photos.

Not only is Shipra really good at her photography, but she is truly one of the most genuinely sweet and caring people I have ever met. I highly recommend her!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
14032 Eden Isle Blvd, Windermere, FL 34786
BLOG

My approach is a blend of artistic and unobtrusive documentary style photography. I am committed to creating a timeless yet modern record of your wedding.  I love to photograph the spontaneous moment, the unhurried kiss, the details, the beauty and celebration of a wedding... if a moment carries emotion, I am drawn to it.  If you're crazy in love and want all the magic of your wedding captured from beginning to end, hurry up and get in touch with me.  I'm so excited to get to know you!

407-620-3842