Shelby Street Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot give Shelby Street enough praise! Seriously, this team is incredible. They were my sister and brother-in-laws photographers for their wedding and I knew that I would use their services when it came time for me to get married, and that was one of the best decisions that I made! Their work is uniques and beautiful, they are true pros at this. All members of Shelby Street are great, and not just great photographers and artists, but great people. After spending a short amount of time with them, I actually felt like I had known them for a lifetime. They make you feel so special and they make the process so easy and fun, especially for people like my husband who absolutely hates getting his picture taken. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a photographer!!! You cannot go wrong :).

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
15 W. Pike St., Covington, KY 41011
BLOG

Build Up. Together.

We’re a husband-and-wife team; you get us both. Our styles differ from one another and we love it! The result: your story is told from many perspectives and the finished product is a blend that is one-of-a-kind.

Details