Shelby Street Studios Reviews

Shelby Street Studios 6
Shelby Street Studios 7
  • Kim

Kim · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Book with Shelby Streets before they Book your date!

My fiancé and I have really absolutely LOVED working with Shelby Street Studios so far in our journey! We both took photography in high school and we got engaged in Europe with a photographer capturing the entire moment so photography is very important to us. We knew that finding that perfect photographer, without busting our budget was going to be a challenge for us, especially with how many photographers there are in the Cincinnati market. We vetted through approx. 30-40 photographers (No, I'm not kidding) and after speaking with Brittany from Shelby Streets we knew we had to sign the contract. Brittany has been so helpful with this process and talking through timelines, answering any of our questions and making us feel at home. Shelby Street's pictures are also very fun, timeless and "natural" rather than the very over edited photos we saw a lot in the other photographers we shopped around. We truly believe we are going to look back on our photos when we are 60 and they are going to still be amazing and not outdated and that's exactly what we were looking for. Brittany also helped us plan our engagement and even reached out for a backup plan since there was a chance of rain that day. Thankfully, it turned out to be a beautiful fall evening and we absolutely loved meeting and hanging out with our photographer Rachel strolling around taking pictures. Rachel incorporated our dogs into the pictures perfectly and was up for trying some fun shots that we would never have even thought of! We received our pictures just a few days later and I can't even describe how much we love them! We already have some printed out and have given some to our families as gifts. :) It's going to be extremely hard to choose some for our save the dates. We couldn't have asked for better engagement pictures! We would highly recommend Shelby Street Studios to anyone who is looking for high quality, timeless and fun pictures and who loves to work with great people. We are so excited to continue working with them during the rest of our journey! :)

Carmen Compton · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Loved, loved, loved having Shelby Street capture our wedding day. We are OBSESSED with the amazing photos they captured. They all know what they are doing and are so creative. If you are struggling to find a photographer, PICK THEM! Photos last a lifetime and they are worth it!

Shelby Street Studios 8

Mollie · Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding!

We used Shelby Street Studios for both our wedding photography and videography! To me, these were the most important vendors that we would book for our wedding. I could not have been happier with our choice to use Shelby Street. They were truly amazing to work with from start to finish. We have outstanding wedding photos and videos that we will cherish and look back on for all our years to come. We cannot thank Shelby Street Studios for all that they did to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Candace Stepp · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly Amazing!

Brittany and Patrick are amazing! You can tell they love what they do and it makes such a difference! My husband and I felt so comfortable with them. They treat you like old friends. They are beyond professional and captured the day beautifully. I highly recommend them! You won’t be disappointed!

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Shelby Street did a great job with our wedding! they were amazing to work with on, before, and after the wedding day. Our pictures came back so fast and were gorgeous. I would definitely recommend.

Shelby Street Studios 9

Julia Noe · Married on 07/14/2018

They are the BEST

Shelby Street Studios was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding day. While we got married in Cincinnati, my husband and I live in Columbus. I was so nervous about hiring someone I had never met to photograph the most memorable day of our lives so far. We couldn't have asked for better. Patrick and Brittany did the best job not only capturing our day, but also making us feel comfortable in the midst of all the craziness. They helped us create the day-of timeline and made sure all of our picture requests fit into the schedule. They were extremely efficient with answering all of our questions over email and phone. They also had a blog post of some of the pictures of our wedding within a week so we could enjoy them on our honeymoon. We are so thankful for all the hard work they put into making our day perfect, and we would recommend them to anyone in search of a wedding photographer! Lastly, we also used them for our videography. It was so nice to have a team that worked together to make the day complete. Our wedding videos are beautiful, and we will cherish them forever. We are so grateful for them!

Molly · Married on 04/07/2018

Wonderful experience!

We had a great experience with Shelby Street! Our initial meeting with Patrick won us over, and then we got all kinds of helpful information from Brittany. She is the queen of organization and made planning everything very easy for us. Rachel was our lead photographer, and the engagement session was a great way for us to get to know each other. Her enthusiasm is infectious, even in all kinds of weather! She seemed to genuinely enjoy taking our pictures, which made us so excited to see them. Rachel & Tiffany were our team for the wedding, and they were fantastic! Rachel climbed on furniture to get the perfect shot, and Tiffany even helped pin my flower on my dress. They timed everything perfectly and worked with our last-minute changes when it ended up being 40 degrees in April (and they managed to make us look warm in the pictures)! We had spent a lot of time on our table themes, and I had worried that we wouldn't actually get to see the finished products, but Rachel & Tiffany took pictures of all 18 tables and even the inscription in a book of poetry from my deceased grandfather. After the wedding, Brittany had our photos ready sooner than I could've imagined, and they were gorgeous! Everyone was so great to work with, and I would whole-heartedly recommend them!

Joanie Kaminsky · Married on 12/30/2017

Absolutely amazing!!

Shelby Street Studios was the best choice we made for our wedding! This company was so personable, kind, and always on it. Our photos and also wedding video turned out absolutely stunning!! Our family and friends loved our photos that we shared with them!

Maggie · Married on 11/11/2017

We highly recommend Shelby Street Studios to anyone looking for one less thing to worry about on their big day. They were truly amazing to work with! We were immediately impressed when Brittany & Patrick took the time to get to know us as a couple prior to our wedding day--- but that was just the beginning. The day of our wedding they were incredibly prepared, professional, efficient, calming and kind. They left very little (if anything) for us to stress about. Most importantly, we absolutely LOVE how the photos turned out.

Karli · Married on 09/23/2017

I could not possibly be any happier with the way Shelby Street Photography worked on our wedding day! So professional, fun, easy to work with and overall just amazing! I couldn’t believe how fast I my received my pictures either, it was just about 2 weeks after the wedding & they were more than I ever imagined!!

Shelby Street Studios 10
    Shelby Street Studios 17
    Shelby Street Studios 18
    Shelby Street Studios 19

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2017

They did an amazing job on my cousins wedding photos! They were very patient and flexible with our large group. They captured so many beautiful moments throughout the day!

Bryan · Married on 09/23/2017

Everyone who came to photograph us was amazing. The way they handled such a large group was impressive. Got our photos back quickly.

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2017

From the moment we first talked with Shelby Street as we were looking for photographers we knew they were the perfect fit! Brittany was amazing from the first conversation making us feel special, at ease, and also helping us stay organized from the get go! She responded to every email and question promptly and helped plan an amazing timeline for the day that kept things running smoothly. It was truly like having a wedding planner.

My lead photographer Rachel and the team were awesome! She and Mary helped keep us on time and having fun with ease and were so great to have there on our day. They have a way of capturing all the special moments and making people feel comfortable throughout the day, never obtrusive, but directive enough to get the pictures we wanted and keeping to the timeline. The photos tell the perfect story of my favorite day ever....with both the more traditional posed shots and amazing candid pictures.

Shelby Street has been so fabulous to work with from start to finish and I can't wait to finalize our album and print out our pictures! Could not recommend more!

Stevan · Married on 07/23/2017

Shelby Street was instrumental in making our wedding day a huge success. Brittany did a great job of coordinating both our engagement and wedding day shoots, making the entire process a breeze. On our wedding day Mary and Rachel were awesome. Looking at the pictures now, we are amazed by their ability, to always be on hand to capture the perfect moment. Thank you Shelby Street being a part of our special day and preserving memories that we cherish for years to come.

Trisha · Married on 07/01/2017

Shelby Street has been absolutely fabulous to work with, and as I sit here looking through my gorgeous wedding pictures, I am so happy I choose Shelby Street to be the photographer of our wedding. Brittany helped MAJORLY with the timeline of the day - it was like having a wedding planner! Then Mary and Tiffany shot our wedding and were so efficient and detail oriented and kept us all on schedule. They were a joy to have with us during some of our most memorable life events!
    Everything has been very professional, from start to finish. Brittany is such a good communicator and answers any questions or concerns promptly. (She even calmed me down when I was having a mini-breakdown about engagement photos.) Finally, as I said before, the images of my favorite day ever, are PERFECT. I highly recommend working with Shelby Street for your wedding!

Michele · Married on 07/01/2017

As the mother of the bride I couldn't be happier with the professionalism and consideration of the Shelby Street photographers! They worked quickly and quietly and did not interrupt the celebration in any way. The pictures turned out so beautiful! They are works of art that captured a wonderful day filled with love and emotion, all expressed on the print. Thanks so much, Shelby Street for capturing this day for us!

Linda · Married on 05/12/2017

From - mother of the bride. I think the photographer did a great job because she captured both your feelings. I can look at these photos and see the love you two feel for each other. They capture the feelings you had on that day and you can relive the wedding and feelings looking at the photos. They are beautiful. They capture the very feelings of the wedding and love. They were worth every cent we paid.

Evonne · Married on 05/12/2017

Both my daughter and my son used Shelby Street Photography for their weddings. Our daughter worked with Shelby Street Photographers just 19 months before our son's wedding. Shelby Street did a amazing job with both weddings. They were able to capture the moments at various locations indoors and outdoors. They were able to keep the bridal party on time, and had enough time to accomodate all of the bride's photo requests. Their staff is very professional, kept everyone on the timetable, were very calm and took beautiful pictures. I would highly recommend Shelby Street to anyone looking to capture their special day.

Kate · Married on 05/12/2017

I had the most amazing experience with the Shelby Street team for our engagement photos and our wedding. My experience was fantastic and I would describe the team as: responds quickly, detail oriented, responds well to feedback/suggestions, creative, friendly, helpful. In my opinion, the team went above and beyond the day of the wedding to make sure I had beautiful memories to look back on.

We had not had any professional photos taken together before our engagement session. The team brainstormed ideas before the session of a location, props, poses. They incorporated a bicycle into our engagement photos as that is something important to us. The day of the shoot it was evident how much prep time went into that day. The pictures turned out amazing even though it was cold and overcast that day. Rachel found ways to make us smile and have a great time capturing great photos!

Rachel was wonderful!!! I felt like such a princess having Rachel, Tiffany and Kelly. Someone was always following me around and taking pictures or adjusting the train on my dress or even giving helpful hints and tips from someone who has attended many weddings. They were detail oriented and focused. They worked well together as a team to make me feel at ease.

I can't speak any more highly of everyone that I came in contact with at Shelby Street - especially my lead photographer Rachel! If you want photos that will stand the test of time, book Shelby Street Photography.

Patrick · Married on 05/12/2017

While I was certainly not the most "enthusiastic" groom about taking pictures, the team from Shelby Street did a great job both for engagement pictures as well as for the wedding of making it fun, and relatively painless. The team was professional and worked to make sure that we got photos that we would like and even worked to accommodate our crazy requests, like posing with a bicycle in our engagement pictures. Their attention to detail really showed as they went through their work, taking many, many, many pictures to ensure we were able to get some great pictures.

Maranda · Married on 11/19/2016

I am one of four sisters and our family has had three weddings in three years. Shelby Street was a lucky find with the first wedding but a blessing for the others. Not only did they take wonderful photos, they treated us like we were the only ones to ever get married and have that special moment. Shelby Street is family oriented, professional, and trustworthy. They are the number one name I throw out there to anyone who is getting married! Three of my friends were married this year and they all used Shelby Street. You can count on a quality product and you will not be disappointed. I DEFINITELY recommend Shelby Street!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/05/2016

We chose to use Shelby Street Photography for our photographer for our wedding in November. We worked with Brittany and she was absolutely amazing to work with, from beginning to end! She has a great personality with means much more than you realize when choosing a photographer. She was making us laugh even after hours of photographs. The day went smoothly and the best part was receiving our pictures LESS THAN A MONTH after the wedding! We also received 3 albums with our package and Brittany responded to my emails about questions and photo changes to the albums MINUTES after each email. She was so helpful and made the process much easier than I expected. I would definitely recommend Shelby Street to anyone that wants great service and amazing photos! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would! :)

Rachael · Married on 10/29/2016

Shelby street is such an amazing company! They go above and beyond to make your special day perfect! They did three of my best friends weddings as well! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Jordan · Married on 10/08/2016

I have had the pleasure to work with Shelby Street Photography for my upcoming wedding in October. I have been planning a wedding out of state and they have been amazing to work with. They were one of the first venues I booked about a year ago. From the initial conversation on the phone with Brittany (owner) I knew they were a good fit for my fiance and I. They are so quick with email and so friendly. I feel like I can really communicate well with Brittany and I can tell she really cares about her business and even more so about my wedding. Brittany even emailed me back when she was still in the hospital after having her new baby! That is dedication! They are definitely willing to work with you to get the photos that you want and photos that you may have not known you wanted! My engagement photos were such a blast with Rachel. She is ADORABLE! She was so easy to work with and she made us feel really comfortable. She helped work around my fiance's super sensitive eyes, and my stiffness in photos. She kept us relaxed and we were so pleased with how our photos turned out. We didn't know we good look that good!! They were super flexible with my schedule as well with having to travel from out of town. I am so excited to see what Rachel does with our wedding photos in October! Can't wait to write another great review after the wedding!

Anna · Married on 07/16/2016

Shelby Street Photography was incredible! They were very organized from the beginning when we booked them for our wedding. We loved our engagement pictures and used them as our Save the Dates! On the day of the wedding, the photographers kept us on track for the timeline down to the minute and had great suggestions and advice. They were knowledgeable of our venues and knew exactly how to get the best shot. I was at ease all day knowing that they had it under control and would get all the picture combinations that we wanted.

Also, they were very affordable considering the outstanding service and high-quality photos that we will treasure forever.

I would HIGHLY recommend Shelby Street Photography! We look forward to using them again in the future for family photos!