Saint Pierre Farms

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I worked with Carly, one of the wedding consultants at Saint Pierre Farms for over two weeks on my favors, getting them just right. She even helped me find the perfect style personalized ribbon to go on my cute little gift bags to make it match my bouquet and the other decorations at my reception! I had a very small budget, only $350, and needed favors for 75 people. Carly helped me to create a beautiful gold gift bag, with a small glass heart bottle of maple syrup, some maple candies, and even a maple leaf shaped bar of maple soap for each of my guests! The favors looked like they cost a lot of money, but were one of the least expensive but most perfect things about my reception!! I wish everything else could have been that easy!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
246 Woodlands Road, Fairfield, VT 05455

Where everything sweet comes together!

Saint Pierre Farms is a family-owned business that specializes in all natural products, including maple syrup and candy, natural soaps, and teas, and more! Let us help you create a custom favor for your event, or choose from our pre-designed options, all on a budget!
Details