24 Dewey St, Montpelier, VT 05602 Map · Phone number

About Art of the Wedding Event by Hope Sharp

While beautiful photography is a wonderful record for any wedding day, a painting is more of a visual poem that captures the spirit of the event. Whether it's the perfect ocean view, the gust of wind that lifts your veil at just the right moment or the sweet way your partner places his/her hand on your waist… I will be inspired to capture an emotion-filled moment in classic oil paint.

My paintings are initially created on site and then meticulously completed in the studio. My technique yields a classical style that is visually rich and suffused with feeling. Your guests will enjoy watching and chatting with me as I capture a wedding scene on site. A sense of expectation and excitement builds around this immersive event – and I am constantly surprised by how much anticipation for the finished painting I receive from both the bride and groom and their family and friends.

Follow Art of the Wedding Event by Hope Sharp on

Camile and Brett
img 2212 51 999540 158049881022380

2 Reviews for Art of the Wedding Event by Hope Sharp

Paul · Married on 08/26/2017

Hope’s live painting is a wonderful and intriguing addition to the event activities. She brings beautiful images to life while you celebrate. Check in on her progress over the duration of the reception and see her paintings take shape!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Beth · Married on 07/01/2017

We were (and still remain) completely delighted with Hope and her beautiful work. Her presence and mastery of her talent was stunning to observe, and remains one of my favorite features of our daughter's wedding. Although she was purposefully off to the side, our guests could observe her throughout the evening. We were repeatedly told how intriguing, beautiful, and unique an experience Hope provided, as she engaged in the celebration in this way.

Presently, having two paintings of the event, I feel the wisdom of this investment in an even deeper way. Although we had wonderful photographers, Hope's paintings will be likely be the things that get treasured even more, and handed down through generations. Even now, the painting of 'First Dance as a Married Couple' is the first thing my Son-in-law shows people who come to visit their home, and he refers to it as "my favorite gift". We have it's sister painting (of our other two daughters, dancing with a niece) displayed in our home, and I find myself saying much the same thing.

What can't be communicated in photographs of the paintings themselves, although Hope's others, showcased on her website, are every bit as beautiful as the ones we own, is the beauty of Hope's very presence. She has a way of subtly moving onto the scene and becoming a part of the evolving Art. Poised and with grace, not detracting from The Bride and Groom in any way, she is obviously in love with the work, all the while. I sincerely believe you will fall in love with her work, as well.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Art of the Wedding Event by Hope Sharp FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Shipping
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale

• 24 Dewey St Montpelier, VT, 05602 See on map
    Location of (Art of the Wedding Event by Hope Sharp)