2538 Shelburne Road, Suite 100, Shelburne, VT 05482 Map · Phone number

About Shelburne Gift Company

First and foremost, a sincere "congratulations" on your engagement!

At Shelburne Gift Company, our goal is to assist you in creating gorgeous gifts and invitations as you relax and enjoy the process.

Beautiful invitations and welcome gifts inspire your guests' first impressions of your celebration. Whether your style is fun or fancy, casual or classic, we'll help you create the perfect look to reflect your day.

We design and deliver curated gift boxes, welcome bags and hospitality baskets for weddings and events, as well as offering custom gift design for corporate clients.

We also a offer full-service stationery division featuring an extensive collection of invitations for weddings, showers and celebrations of all types, as well as a lovely collection of personalized stationery and specialty items. Our in-house printing system also allows us to design and produce a wide variety of items -- from stationery and invitations to tags, sticker and labels -- right on site.

We work with the top stationers in the country, including Crane, Vera Wang, William Arthur and Designer's Fine Press. We also have our own in-house printing department. This means is that we can offer you a top-quality selection in all price ranges.

In addition to invitations, we can help you with Save-the-Dates, thank you notes, programs, menus, place cards, coasters, napkins, favors, attendants' gifts and more.

We look forward to meeting you!

• Christa Alexandra Designs
  • Jack in the Box Creations
  • CW Print + Design (formerly Copy World)
shelburne gift square 51 789012 1563480764

4 Reviews for Shelburne Gift Company

• Carolyn

Carolyn Blum · Getting married on 12/10/2020

Highly Recommend!

I had such a great experience working with Tracy to print our custom wedding invites. She was helpful and patient while we mulled over the different size and paper options, and was happy to provide us with multiple quotes for different scenarios along the way. She would also give me a nudge if she was waiting on me for something and I hadn't responded in a while - which is CLUTCH when you're in the thick of wedding planning. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Sarah Bronko · Married on 06/06/2020

The perfect wedding invitation!

I have had a fantastic experience designing my wedding save the dates and invitations with Tracy at the Shelburne Gift Company. It was a pleasure at our first meeting to sit in her beautiful studio and browse through hundreds of invitation ideas -- she definitely made a daunting project much more manageable! Because I live a few hours away, Tracy was very accommodating in helping to finalize details by phone and email. Not only did she help me select invitations, she actually worked with the stationary company on my behalf to design a custom invitation, and also helped facilitate communication with a local calligraphist to make the invitations even more perfect! I can't wait to work with Tracy again for future invitations -- she is so helpful, kind, and she made this could-be stressful process so easy!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

I had a wonderful experience picking out my invitation suite at Arabesque! They carry a number of stationary brands featuring digitally printed, thermography, letterpressed, and engraved options. We went with Designer's Fine Press, as they produce stunning letterpress invitations at an affordable price point. Options for customization were endless and my mom and I made many trips to the store before deciding on the perfect design. Tracy, the owner, was very knowledgable and patient throughout the whole process and we couldn't have made the decision without her! I especially enjoyed being able to see the invitation samples in the store as I was better able to appreciate the quality firsthand as opposed to seeing them online. Thank you, Tracy!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Shelburne Gift Company FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• 2538 Shelburne Road, Suite 100 Shelburne, VT, 05482 See on map
    (802) 985-8732 (Phone number)
    (802) 985-9215 (Fax Number)
    By appointment
    Location of (Shelburne Gift Company)