Let gourmet chocolate favors from Lake Champlain Chocolates add an exceptional taste of Vermont to your unforgettable wedding, shower, or party. Thank your guests with a delicious treat they won't want to leave behind!
Lake Champlain Chocolates wants your celebration to be truly extraordinary. You can rely on our superior customer service and attention to detail to ensure your order arrives quickly and ready to delight. Guaranteed.
We offer a variety of chocolates to create your own unique wedding or party favors, including:
- Chocolate Hearts: Heart-shaped milk or dark chocolates, individually wrapped in pink and red foils.
- Chocolates of Vermont:There’s a voyage to Vermont wrapped in each of these legendary chocolates! Available in four delicious flavors (Honey Caramel, Green Mountain, Maple Crunch, and Evergreen Mint).
- Wedding Truffles: Our milk and dark chocolate truffles feature rich ganache centers covered in pure Belgian chocolate and hand-decorated for a stunning presentation.
- Chocolate Coins: wrapped in gold, copper, and white-silver foils, mix and match (milk, dark, and dark chocolate peppermint crunch), or choose your favorite!
- Chocolate Squares & Bars: So many delicious flavors to choose from, there is something for everyone! Get a large assortment of gourmet dark and milk chocolate squares or candy bars, or pick a single flavor all of your guests will surely love.
Please visit us online to explore our full selection of special event and party favors.
About Our Chocolate
At Lake Champlain Chocolates, our goal is to create extraordinary chocolate moments. Our mission is to blend fresh ingredients with fresh ideas, providing our customers with luxurious chocolates crafted in Vermont, and making chocolate lovers everywhere as fanatical about our chocolates as we are.
Our chocolate wedding favors are crafted with the finest ingredients, including fair trade chocolate, local cream, sweet butter, maple syrup, and honey. Made in small batches to ensure the highest quality and exceptional freshness, Lake Champlain Chocolates add a unique touch to your special event with a taste of Vermont your guests will love!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would you categorize your product offerings?
What services do you provide?
What items are available?
What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
Is there a minimum order requirement?
What is your return policy?
56 ReviewsWrite a review
Professional Network & Endorsements8 Endorsements
There is not a better name in town than Lake Champlain Chocolates. Their name sells themselves, their chocolate seals the deal!
Who doesn't like Lake Champlain Chocolates!!
Hello from Demers! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your network. We look forward to working with you in the near future! www.demersbanquethall.com
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm ET