Rogers Dry Cleaners - gown care

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
2.2

Rogers Cleansers saved my wedding day! With just 48 hours before the ceremony I needed my wedding dress to be cleaned, pressed and have serious stains removed. They were extremely professional, sensitive, caring and got the job done in time.

I would suggest you check the out for wedding dress restoration, cleaning or alterations.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
2018 Fourth Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33704

Rogers is proud of their reputation as the Cleaners that Satisfy.  We are Family owned and operated and have been in the dry cleaner of choice for area families, businessmen and women sicne 1916.  As members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, we are trained to use the safest, most effective methonds ever developed for the preserva tion and restoration of all heirloom fabrics such as Wedding gowns, linens, quilts and doll clothes.  At Rogers we continuously seek ways to preserve and protect or environment.  We use only orgainic, non-hazardous dry cleaning fluids to insure that both you and our earth are safe.  In addition we also have a full time Alterationist on staff should you have the need.  You are welcome to a Free Consultation with our Wedding Gown specialist be it by a drop in or also by appointment.  In additon we do Cleaning and pressing of Gowns before your Wedding, and will deliver to your venue if you so wish.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)