RJ Mobile Music

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Victoria
06/26/2015

Rick was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He is such a fun guy to work with and met with my husband and I multiple times to make sure we had all our ducks in a row and new exactly what to expect for the music the day of our wedding. All I can say is that the music was perfect! Every had so much fun and I loved every song that came on the whole night. Definitely a hit and I would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Oregon City, OR 97045

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"

Hi! My name is RICK, and I’ve been a mobile-DJ for well over 30 years, hosting many events - weddings, parties and reunions - throughout the Pacific Northwest. I pride myself in making your event “YOUR EVENT!” I offer my vast up-to-date, extensive music library and my years of experience in making the festivities a TRULY special time for you and your guests! I also offer a service that I feel is “second-to-none” and deliver it with a genuinely professional approach and fun-loving attitude. Making You Happy Is My Goal!

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"! ---- I LOVE TO DJ! Call me anytime for a Quote or a NO obligation meeting (maybe at a Strabucks, or place like that). I know you'd be happy with my services. Up-to-date music, great digital music system and lots of lights! See my Reviews, under FEEDBACK, at rjmobilemusic.com.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1974