RJ Mobile Music

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rick was a great DJ. Fun, upbeat, easy to work with. Knows music well. He was super flexible and not particular about how many hours he was there, organized and took time to get to know us and our music tastes. He chose music well according to the people who were dancing. Great value as well!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Oregon City, OR 97045

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"

Hi! My name is RICK, and I’ve been a mobile-DJ for well over 30 years, hosting many events - weddings, parties and reunions - throughout the Pacific Northwest. I pride myself in making your event “YOUR EVENT!” I offer my vast up-to-date, extensive music library and my years of experience in making the festivities a TRULY special time for you and your guests! I also offer a service that I feel is “second-to-none” and deliver it with a genuinely professional approach and fun-loving attitude. Making You Happy Is My Goal!

"Party Rock Is In The House Tonight"! ---- I LOVE TO DJ! Call me anytime for a Quote or a NO obligation meeting (maybe at a Strabucks, or place like that). I know you'd be happy with my services. Up-to-date music, great digital music system and lots of lights! See my Reviews, under FEEDBACK, at rjmobilemusic.com.

+/- read less