Rev. John W. Hoffmann

Profile Picture
Andrew
1 Review
08/08/2015

Rev. Hoffmann was everything we could have hoped for in an officiant. It's certainly true that he used his wide range of knowledge of wedding poems, passages and scripture to craft a ceremony that was unique to us, and it meant a great deal to him to get it right. He rolled with the changes when both our time and venue shifted at the last minute, just assuring us that he was there for us, and he was. Just as impressive was his role as wedding organizer, keeping us on track and helping us coral our guests and family and helping direct our entrances and exits, something I didn't realize we needed until it was too late, but luckily Rev. Hoffman was there as a steady hand on the tiller to guide us. But finally, his most impressive quality is just how honestly caring he is. He is an affectionate and encouraging man who really does want us to be happy, and his quiet encouragement was a blessing to my anxious bride, my jumpy family, and to me. We couldn't have asked for a better person to share this day with us.

Services Used: Officiant