Orlando, FL

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

All I can say is WOW...what a GREAT DJ we got when we hired Tricia. No cheese, please, just a nice balance of elegance and the most fun you could have at a reception. She held our hands for the months beforehand, ALWAYS answers back promptly, even texted me to let me know she was at the venue the day of! I couldn't have imagined it going any better - thank you, Tricia, you made our ceremony and reception SO elegant and fun!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Orlando, FL 32821

Professional Disc Jockey and Entertainment Director for Weddings, Parties and Special Events

Hello, and thank you for considering Pink House Productions for your wedding, reunion, party or other special event.

I provide a mix of class, elegance and fun interactive entertainment that may utilize dance routines, games and party props or am able to be a quiet, professional playing background music - whatever your entertainment desires include, I deliver with clean professional style and 100% positive feedback. I offer more than 102k songs to sing and over 200k songs to dance to (I honestly don't know anyone with a legal collection like this) and of course will make sure I have all your personal favorites during your event as well as a Bose L1 professional sound system to play them on.

My prices are very comparable with most all legal, professional DJs and can be upsized or downsized as needed. With just a very few questions, I can quote you an exact fee for your wedding ceremony and/or reception that includes scheduling of events, announcements, special dances and other activities to make your day just as you want it to be (or I can take direction from an event planner as well). A very good thing about hiring me is that you get me (I am the owner of the company and work my own shows in the Central FL areas). I have experience with small crowds of less than 20 to large crowds of more than 10,000 and probably the best professional work ethic of anyone you could do business with.

You will find many photos of me and party photos at my web site. There is absolutely no charge for you to contact me.

ps...Please watch real video (these are not professional video!) testimonials from current weddings and other events I have recently worked - click the *See All* link to see all videos at:
I also have recommendations on Eventective (as well as LinkedIn, GigSalad and Decidio to name a few).

Tricia Crupi, Owner
Professional Disc Jockey
Wedding & Special Event Director
Ph: 407-891-9119
Cell: 812-350-1911
+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance