Pine River Ranch

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 200
Catering: Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Pine River Ranch is nestled between mountain ranges, fields of wildflowers and Nason Creek runs right through our backyard for breathtaking photography and a truley unique wedding venue. Imagine your destination wedding day spent on 22 acres exclusively yours.  No one but you and your invited guests.

Your outdoor wedding is held on groomed lawns with beautiful backdrops of mountain ranges and fields and your wedding reception can be held outdoors or in our restored 1944 Dairy Barn with all of it’s rustic glory and memories. There is plenty of space for you to get ready in our dressing suites and all the amenities come included in your package like tables, chairs, linens, dishes, staff and more so you don't have to worry about the small things on your big day!

We are also a beautiful location for fall and winter weddings, held inside the barn. Although we do have some brave brides and grooms who venture outside for a ceremony on our large deck with the beautiful snow capped mountains backdropping their ceremony photos! Winter weddings also have a discounted rate, and are limited to 120 guests.

When the festivities of your wedding day are coming to an end there is no need for you to leave. We are also a romantic Bed and Breakfast named as the ‘Best Places to Kiss in the Northwest’ and 'Best Bed and Breakfast.' Our six suites, complete with jacuzzi spas, hand made log beds and riverrock fireplaces and a delicious breakfast brought to your suite; the perfect start for the wedding couple as well as family members, and friends.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I mean where do I begin? My husband and I wanted to have a "country" style wedding and this was the first venue we decided to look at mostly because of its beautiful pictures online of the wilderness and old dairy barn. After meeting with David and Rachel, this ended up being the ONLY venue we even looked at or considered! Not only is the venue so much more beautiful in person than in pictures, but David and Rachel are also truly amazing people who have a genuine passion for what they do. I actually miss talking to them now! They were so helpful to me as I was planning my entire wedding basically by myself, I had so many silly questions I asked them and they really cared to take the time to make sure I got a thorough answer and all the help I needed. And this is all BEFORE the actual wedding. We did a two day stay at the ranch and everything was absolutely perfect. All of my guests raved about how kind all the staff was and how fun David and Rachel were! Not to mention, the most talked about thing from all my guests was how beautiful the venue was. Seriously, this venue MADE our wedding. It was the best part, truly. You will not find another venue that has the total package like Pine River Ranch. The day after the wedding, David and Rachel stuck around to talk to us and our overnight guests, laughing about the night before and gave us two discs full of pictures they had taken for us. It was amazing, it was perfect. The only place to get married in the beautiful outdoors is Pine River Ranch!

• Wedding: 07/26/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
I photographed a gorgeous wedding at the Pine River Ranch in 2009 and it stands as one of my favorite venues to shoot in the NW. There are so many picturesque backdrops and the owners are great! They keep the grounds in tip-top shape and they even made sure their white horse was sparkling. I definitely recommend Pine River Ranch as a wonderful venue. If you'd like to check out the photographs I shot there, please do so at: http://nicolegoddardblog.com/2010/11/09/modern-ranch-wedding-leavenworth-wa-brooke-jake/ Happy Wedding Planning! Live Passionately, Nicole ---- Nicole Goddard Photography www.nicolegoddard.com photography@nicolegoddard.com 323.687.5888
Associations I Belong to
Pine River Ranch is a wedding Venue from Leavenworth, Washington. We service weddings througout the local area, including Seattle, Spokane, and Washington. Pine River Ranch is a professional wedding Ceremony and Reception Site that has been part of the Washington wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Outdoor and Barn Weddings
800-669-3877
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards