Photos by Deb

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My experience working with Deborah was amazing! I first saw her work through one of my friends wedding. I was in, "awe" when I saw my friends photos. She captures the beauty of every detail of the photograph! She captures memories and emotions with just one "click." Deborah was ALWAYS available whether it was through txt, email, facebook, or even phone calls! In fact, she even took my call when she was at Disney with her family! As any 2014 Bride, I got a lot of my picture ideas from Pinterest. She took the time to "follow" me so I could share photo ideas with her. She then printed out all of the pictures I liked from Pinterest and carried them with her throughout my Wedding Day. We had a separate location to take pictures at between our ceremony and our reception. Deborah and her second photographer (her husband) are a GREAT team! At our 2nd location, Deborah took every picture we wanted and then some! She uses the surroundings to create a picture you could never imagine! We never felt rushed and when we were working with her, you almost forget anyone else is around. She's calm and clear. When we got to the reception, I almost forgot Deborah and her Husband were there! They did not stick out like sore thumbs...but they never missed a photo op! One of my favorite memories of my experience with Photos By Deb, is when I was on the dance floor, along with numerous other couples, enjoying a slow dance with my Husband...I looked over and saw Deborah and her husband. With big cameras in their hands, Joseph grabbed Deborah close and gave her a couple turns to the slow song. Even though they only danced with each other for a couple of seconds, you could see the love between them. I'm glad I got to see that. They understand love, so I know they could capture our love. I plan on using Deborah in the future...as our love grows into a family. Thanks again, Deborah, for making our day so special!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Lyters Lane, Harrisburg, PA 17111
BLOG

Capturing Your Unique Style!

So you're planning the biggest day of your life?!! We are here to be sure that after the cake is eaten, the flowers have wilted and the tuxes have been returned, you have photos that you can look at to re-live and cherish your day over and over again!

We are a husband (Joseph) and wife (Deb) and sister (Dolly) family team who tell the story of your wedding day. Because each package includes two photographers, we are able to capture both sides of your big day. We have over 13 years of experience and absolutely LOVE what we do!

Our packages start at $1399 with 6 hours of coverage and go up from there with options that have custom, unique, one of a kind Wedding Albums, Parent Albums, Full size Files on Thumb Drive, Photo Prints and much more. All packages include prints and a free engagement photo session.

For a list of our wedding packages and 'ala carte' prices, please click on the 'contact' button above. Let us know your date and a little about your big day! We will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to hearing from you!

~Joseph, Deb & Dolly

The Photos by Deb Team

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
Photos by Deb is a wedding photographer from Harrisburg, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lancaster, York, and Gettysburg. Photos by Deb is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Centeral & Eastern PA wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photography