Photos by Deb

Photos by Deb

Capturing Your Unique Style!

Lyters Lane
Harrisburg, PA 17111 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagemen...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, ...
About Us

So you're planning the biggest day of your life?!! We are here to be sure that after the cake is eaten, the flowers have wilted and the tuxes have been returned, you have photos that you can look at to re-live and cherish your day over and over again!

We are a husband and wife team and also our associate Dolly (Deb's sister) joined us two years ago and team's with Deb for some weddings. We, together, tell the story of your wedding day. Because each package includes two photographers, we are able to capture both sides of your big day. We have over 13 years of experience and absolutely LOVE what we do!

Our packages start at $1399 with 6 hours of coverage and go up from there with options that have custom, unique, one of a kind Wedding Albums, Parent Albums, Full size Files on Thumb Drive, Photo Prints and much more. All packages include prints and a free engagement photo session.

For a list of our wedding packages and 'ala carte' prices, please click on the 'contact' button above. Let us know your date and a little about your big day! We will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to hearing from you!

~Joseph, Deb & Dolly

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I never thought I could be as happy as I have been and still am with Photos by Deb. Deb and her husband did a fantastic job taking pictures at my wedding and were very flexible with what we wanted, where we wanted, and when we wanted it! I couldn't imagine my wedding without them. They kept a sense of calm and relaxation in the most intense and chaotic parts of our wedding day. I highly recommend Photos by Deb for any of your photography needs. They're prompt and very responsive, I never felt myself waiting for a phone call, e-mail or message from Deb; she's terriffic! The photos are beautiful, the quality is wonderful, the value is amazing and the photographers are exceptional, one of a kind and in my eyes, irreplaceable. I will definitely be going back for more!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Services Used: Photography
Photos by Deb is a wedding photographer from Harrisburg, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lancaster, York, and Gettysburg. Photos by Deb is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Centeral & Eastern PA wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photography
717-813-5153
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment