photography by orlando

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

One word to describe Orlando - PASSIONATE. Orlando and his team was a pleasure to work with on my wedding day. His punctuality was impeccable and he had an overwhelmingly positive attitude to keep me from losing my mind as the rain poured down on my wedding morning. He kept me confident that regardless of the weather, we would have amazing wedding photos - and he was right! His photography is unique. He thinks of really cool and exciting ideas for pictures (for example, he had my Maid of Honor and me jump on a bed laughing in our silk robes). The pictures look amazing. He has a real talent of bringing out the natural joy in a Bride and making it shine through in his photos. I cannot wait for our wedding proofs to be completed so we can see all of the photos throughout the night! Another unique quality of Orlando is that he'll do ANYTHING to capture an important moment. He'll lay down in the middle of a busy street to get the shot he wants.....he'll risk being yelled at by a Priest to make sure he gets that church kiss photo.....and he'll stand outside in the rain to get the angle he wants. Any Bride looking for a photographer and/or videographer - please do yourself a favor and check out Photography by Orlando. He offers the whole package: engagement photos, videographer, his wedding day service with other assistants to help out, thank you cards, etc. He's amazing and willing to travel. I had a New Jersey wedding with my engagement photoshoot taken in New York City, but I know he's traveled quite far for other events. I highly recommend his services.

Services Used: Photography
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
510 Franklin Avenue, Nutley, NJ 07110
BLOG

Real Life, Real Photography

Orlando is a member of the Professional Photographers of America he is an International Award Winning Wedding & Event Photographer.  Rated Top 10 Most Popular  wedding Photographer in the world 2014.

Weather we are shooting in New Jersey & New York  or Chicago, Las vegas aruba or mexico we approach weddings with a fresh cont emporary style!

We love to capture the natural un-staged moments of a wedding and reflect the excitement and emotions of the day.  We pride ourselves with providing our clients with an exceptional over all experience from your first meeting to the day you pick up your images.

We truly love what we do and cherish the relationships we build with our clients!  Check us out and if you like what you hear and see then give us a call we'd love to sit down with you over some coffee & cupcakes and answer any questions you might have!

We look forward to meeting you!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank ...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
photography by orlando is a wedding photographer from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, New York, and New Jersey. photography by orlando is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in photojournalism