photography by orlando

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

*Bride:
From the moment we met Orlando, we felt totally at ease. Our first meeting he greeted us with our fav starbucks drinks/cupcakes and showed us some beautiful examples of his work. Between how comfortable we felt with him (most important to us), the undeniable God given talent he has and how both professional and totally chill he is - we booked him on the spot!
During our engagement shoot, Orlando was so creative with the shots and captured so many amazing/natural moments. In fact, I believe I fell more in love with my fiancé during this session!
On our wedding day - orlando arrived early and brought his amazing assistant with him. They both did whatever it took to get a Great shot but somehow seemed to fade into the background.
Orlando played a huge part in the amazing experience we had in planning our wedding. After hearing horror stories from friends about their wedding photographers we feel blessed that we found Orlando. I can confidently say that their is no one better. Orlando is professional, accommodating, courteous, patient, passionate and extremely talented - I wish there was a 10 star option!!!

*Groom:
Not many grooms write reviews here, but I have to tell you how awesome Orlando and his photo staff are. They are not your typical wedding photographers who take the same boring pictures of everyone standing on some staircase. Orlando and his photographers are a ton of fun and really make you enjoy having your pictures taken when all you are thinking about is cocktail hour. Our engagement pictures look like they were from a magazine. During the wedding they were on top of everything, in a good way! I never had to worry about them catching a moment because they know exactly what they are doing, and as a budding amateur photographer, I can appreciate the job they do and the equipment they have. Their cameras and lenses cost more than most engagement rings! Guys, this is where you want to write your photography check.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
510 Franklin Avenue, Nutley, NJ 07110
BLOG

Real Life, Real Photography

Orlando is a member of the Professional Photographers of America he is an International Award Winning Wedding & Event Photographer.  Rated Top 10 Most Popular  wedding Photographer in the world 2014.

Weather we are shooting in New Jersey & New York  or Chicago, Las vegas aruba or mexico we approach weddings with a fresh contemporary style!

We love to capture the natural un-staged moments of a wedding and reflect the excitement and emotions of the day.  We pride ourselves with providing our clients with an exceptional over all experience from your first meeting to the day you pick up your images.

We truly love what we do and cherish the relationships we build with our clients!  Check us out and if you like what you hear and see then give us a call we'd love to sit down with you over some coffee & cupcakes and answer any questions you might have!

We look forward to meeting you!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank ...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
photography by orlando is a wedding photographer from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, New York, and New Jersey. photography by orlando is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in photojournalism