photography by orlando Reviews

71 | Newark, NJ

71 Reviews for photography by orlando

Rose Flager · Married on 03/07/2020

The best wedding photographer!

We absolutely love Orlando and his work!! We would 1000% recommend him to anyone looking for a quality wedding photographer. Our wedding pictures are stunning and we can’t thank him enough!

Sent on 05/03/2020
  • Fabiana

Fabiana · Married on 10/20/2019

One word, FLAWLESS!!!!!

My husband and I knew we wanted to book Orlando immediately after meeting with him and seeing his work! He took our engagement and wedding day pictures and WOW!! We love every single picture he shot! He makes you feel so comfortable around the camera and cracks some jokes to ease your nerves. His assistant Alan also took incredible pictures of my husband while he was getting ready. There is NO studio out there like Orlando!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing!

Orlando did not disappoint! From the first meeting, engagement photos and the BIG day, communication was flawless and he truly was a pleasure to work with. His turn around time is quick, especially with his large work load.

The day of our wedding (10/24/2019) he was there ahead of time, which was fine because we too were ahead of schedule. The day went so smooth, he took tons, I mean tons of pictures. He was pleasant along with his partner, we had fun, laughed and he captured it all.

His studio is gorgeous and his work speaks for itself. I'd recommend him over and over again to anyone, and I look forward to using him again in the future for more special events.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2018

Orlando was the best with our engagement photos and we are so excited for the actual day!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jessica Sadej · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Photos

We worked with Orlando for our engagement shoot and Alex and Alan for our wedding day! Both were absolutely amazing! Not only were all the guys so sweet and kind, but they are so innovative and creative with their pictures! Every picture we took we felt confident would come out beautiful. I've already started recommending Photography by Orlando to family and friends for all types of photo shoots! Thanks!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Christina · Married on 10/20/2017

A superbly talented team!!! Our photos and videos were incredible - artistic and timeless. Our social media-ready clip looks like a movie trailer! All our family and friends have gushed over them. I normally HATE taking pictures and videos but Orlando and his team put me at ease so quickly and easily, we loved how everything turned out.
    Beyond that, Orlando and his teams are so easy to work with - beyond professional and accommodating. I cannot wait to work with Orlando for ALL my future photography needs. I don't hesitate for a second to highly recommend Photography by Orlando. BIG thanks for capturing our memories in such beautiful form!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Wow, the best is ever, is definitely still an understatement for Orlando, he truly makes the ordinary, extraordinary. I've dreamt of my wedding day since I was a little girl, but never did I ever dream of having the incredible photos Orlando gave me. He heard my vision, encouraged it, and made it all come to my life. My grandmother till this day swears he's one of the nicest, warm hearted, professionals she's ever met. His creativity, and ability to see a photo somewhere you'd never guess, is truly a talent. One of the most important things to me on my wedding was catching "in the moment" shots, and I must say Orlando was there during every single one. I could rave on and on, but you will only know what I'm talking about when you meet the man himself, as my husband would he say, "He's the Cristiano Ronaldo of Photography."

Sent on 12/06/2017

Ally · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't say enough good things about Photography by Orlando. We booked them ASAP because we had seen images of Orlando's work and were blown away. When we booked, Orlando was already booked for another wedding so we had Alex and Alan on our wedding day. I loved working with them - they were so professional and a lot of fun! Orlando also did our engagement photos, so we got to work with him as well. Our wedding and engagement pictures are absolutely stunning. Orlando, Alex, and Alan were amazing to work with and I can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Diane · Married on 06/25/2017

Orlando and his team leave you satisfied from start to finish! Anytime that you contact the office, Stephanie responds to any question as quickly as you wish every vendor would respond to you! Our initial meeting with Orlando went seamlessly... he answered all of my questions and really worked with us to customize a photography package that suited all of our needs. And then come camera time, Orlando has the perfect personality to leave even the most camera shy person (aka my husband) feeling AND looking comfortable in front of the camera! And then... the best of all... your pictures!! We loved both our engagement photos and our wedding photos so much, and on top of being personally so satisfied with them, we also have received so many compliments from other people! The hardest part will be choosing which pictures to choose for your album and your prints.... we are still sorting through over 5,000 wedding pictures trying to decide on our own! And if there is a specific picture that you want him to capture, make sure to tell him and add it to your wedding day online planner/itinerary and they will make sure to get the photo for you. We highly recommend Orlando and his team!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Tiffany · Married on 12/30/2016

From the first meeting we knew we didn't have to check out any other photographers and we canceled the rest of our appointments. Orlando is a great guy and his work is amazing! He did an awesome job with our engagement photos. We weren't going to do an engagement shoot because we didn't do picture save the dates, but we were happy we did it because it helps you get used to taking photos and made the wedding photos easier. The day of the wedding Orlando brought Alex as his second shooter and Alex was awesome, too. We only saw a few shots so far and we can't stop looking at them. They captured the best day/night of our lives perfectly! We cant wait to get all of our photos back. Everyone keeps telling us how amazing our photos are and that we had the best photographer! We also like the album styles that he offers and prints. We had an acrylic print made from an engagement photo and we put it on an easel at our reception. Book orlando, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Shalyn · Married on 10/15/2016

I'm reading all these AMAZING reviews, and I agree with every single one! Orlando was the first photographer we met with, and we knew from that first initial meeting that he was the one! haha! He is so personable and easy to connect with! Orlando truly was the best of the best, not only on my wedding day but during every step of the process, including my engagement session too. He made us laugh, and enjoy the experience of taking photos. Never did my husband and I feel like it we were being told what to do, or that we were being forced to take pictures. He made the whole experience not only enjoyable but fun too! Our whole bridal party loved him as well. And we were left with amazing photos to capture our wonderful day. If I we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't even think twice about going with Orlando. Thank you for everything, you truly are the best!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

What can I say about our Photographer Orlando? He was amazing! My husband and I met with many photographers before meeting with Orlando. What really got us was how easy going and authentic Orlando was when we met him (and of course all of his amazing that work we saw). He was super easy to work with throughout the entire process and worked well with all of our vendors. He made us and our family feel at ease and did everything necessary to make sure he got the best shot! We loved that Orlando wasn't afraid to get on the floor if necessary to get his shot and that he made us feel super comfortable for every shot. Orlando was with me all day on my wedding day and Manny(the second photographer) was with my husband. The entire team was great and super flexible with us! We haven't gotten our wedding day pictures yet, but if they are anything like our engagement pictures I know we will be floored! We had so many amazing pictures from our engagement session that we had such a hard time picking one for our save the date magnet, and wound up with a collage! We can't thank Orlando and his team enough for capturing the moments for us on our big day!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

Orlando and his staff were awesome from our first meeting. We had a bit of a scheduling mix up over what staff photog we'd get, and they were very apologetic and eager to make up for the mistake. The two photographers we worked with were very nice and accommodating, even though I was having a melt down about the super high winds destroying my and my bridesmaids hair and ruining the photos :) Our pictures were beautiful and creative, with a lot of unique shots and really stunning filters. They made sure we had enough time to get all the shots I wanted without having to rush or miss any of my reception. The photos were the most important part for me, and I'm so happy I chose a photography company that delivered such gorgeous and unique photos. Thanks Orlando and team!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Erika · Married on 07/22/2016

Orlando was amazing from the first moment we began working with him. His work is amazing! My husband and I loved working with Orlando as he made us feel so comfortable around him and the cameras and it shows in the photos. Orlando and his team made sure that all the small details from our day were captured. Orlando has left my husband and I with memories that will last a lifetime! If you are looking for a photographer look no further Orlando is your guy.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Adam · Married on 05/15/2016

Orlando was amazing from the first moment we began working with him. His photos are amazing, and most important, we were so comfortable around him, which made for beautiful candid photos. Even our engagement shoot, which was about 100 degrees, Orlando was a great sport and produced amazing pictures! We received our wedding pictures in about 6 weeks after our wedding, and they all came out great! Orlando and his second photographer didn't miss a thing! They captured a photo of every small detail and moment from the morning getting ready to the very end of our reception. We loved working with Orlando and will enjoy our photos forever!

Sent on 09/17/2016
  • Official Jersey Girl

Brittany · Married on 11/22/2015

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ASAP!! Orlando was referred us by 5 couples which we personally know and/or have been in their weddings which allowed us to see first-hand his work and it was nothing short of AMAZING! Our engagement shoot we went to Hoboken. Orlando knew so many great spots and people are still talking to this day that we looked like we stepped out of a movie or a catalog. We really enjoyed working with Orlando and Alex they are down to earth and really made us and our huge bridal party of 25 feel so comfortable. We booked Orlando for videography and photography which he offered multiple packages that included something for every budget. We really put most of our money into the photography as we knew the day would go by like the blink of an eye and it was worth every penny!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Marissa · Married on 11/20/2015

I cannot say enough about how lucky we were to have Orlando and Alan as our wedding photographers!

We met with Orlando after seeing (and loving) the engagement and wedding photos of other couples we knew. After the first meeting, we felt so comfortable with him and booked him the next day. From start to finsih, Orlando's team made everything so easy for us. His assistant Stephanie was on top of everything and kept the whole process on track. We never had to reach out for anything, which made our lives so much easier!

Orlando & Alan were amazing the day of the wedding. They were so professional, and got right to work. They were taking photos without us even realizing they had started! They captured everything! And they were just so happy to be there. That was one of the most unexpected thing that day, how excited they were for us. They had fun and made everyone feel so at ease.

And the pictures are beyond our expectations! Every single one of them are incredible. Beyond the staged portraits, he also captured moments that were so real and genuine. We can't stop looking at our photos and we are going to have such a difficult time choosing the ones we want for the album I look at them over and over and over again, and don't know how I'm going to begin selecting my album. Soooo many options!

Use Orlando, you will NOT regret it!!

Sent on 01/30/2016

BOOK IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!
    My cousin used Orlando for her wedding a few years ago and we all fell in love with him and his staff. I just knew we would book him for ours when the time came and we are so happy we did! Not only is Orlando the best photographer, but he is also the sweetest, most down to earth guy you will ever meet! From our first meeting with him he has been so incredible! We had a blast shooting our engagement photos and an even more amazing time on our wedding day! Orlando, Alan, and Alex made our day so much more fun and special! We had such a blast! We just got our photos the other day and they are absolutely breathtaking!!! There are just too many awesome ones to choose from! They are just gorgeous and we could not be happier with them! Please look no further for a photographer for your wedding or special event. Photography By Orlando is just simply the best there is!!! Thank you for memories to last a lifetime!!! :)

Sent on 01/02/2016

Tatyana · Married on 10/04/2015

After interviewing a couple of different photographers, we decided on Orlando not only for his amazing talent but also for his and his staff's ability to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Communicating was a breeze! Orlando's assistant Stephanie always responded within 24 hours (usually less). She is a perfect mix of pleasant, funny, understanding and accommodating to her clients. We would be lost without her. Overall, we are so thankful to have had the pleasure of working with Orlando, Alex, Thomas, and Stephanie. Thank you so much for preserving our memories in such a beautiful way!!

Sent on 01/05/2016
  • clarisse

clarisse · Married on 09/27/2015

We had a great experience with Orlando. We are not a photogenic couple by any means and we got such beautiful pictures from his team. From the first impression we had from Orlando we felt at ease. Since we didn't choose to have video at our wedding we really relied on him to capture our every detail We are very happy with the results and can't wait to make our album.

Sent on 11/22/2015

joanne · Married on 07/18/2015

Orlando is the best!! We were so thrilled with our wedding photos and engagement photos. We do not consider ourselves very photogenic but he made us look great! He was so amazing to work with...he makes you feel comfortable, relaxed, and adds humor. He took a variety of different photos and from different angles. He really captured the day. He also has a quick turnaround with your pictures. We were surprised how quickly we received them back. We highly recommend Orlando and his team!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/17/2015

Orlando and his team were great! My daughter was married July 17, 2015. They were a joy to work with and we are anxious to see our photos and videos. They were a pleasure to work with for the day!

Sent on 07/19/2015

jose · Married on 06/06/2015

We got married in June and we used Orlando and his team for our wedding, they did an awesome job from beginning to end. During our planning process Orlando was very easy to talk to and really down to earth. He was helpful by giving suggestions for our engagement pictures, which came out incredible. During the wedding, Orlando's team was very professional and easily accessible whenever we wanted a picture taken. Overall, we had a great experience with Orlando and his team and we would recommend them to everyone. We can't wait to see the final results.

Yohanna and Jose

Sent on 06/28/2015

My wife and I have nothing but amazing things to say about Orlando and his team. We're both in the wedding music business so we took A LOT of time hand picking our vendors, but Orlando was one of the easiest decisions we made. He's so chill and easy to work with...all around just an amazing and humble individual who has a true passion for his craft and insanely talented at what he does. Allen our second photographer and Shar our videographer really help to top top things off and add to the magic of our day (you guys rock!) We were even approached by two bridal magazines after our wedding so that they could feature us and Orlando's work in their next issues! Orlando, thank you for everything you did to make our wedding day perfect. Words can't describe how grateful we are for everything, you're amazing.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/08/2015

*Bride:
    From the moment we met Orlando, we felt totally at ease. Our first meeting he greeted us with our fav starbucks drinks/cupcakes and showed us some beautiful examples of his work. Between how comfortable we felt with him (most important to us), the undeniable God given talent he has and how both professional and totally chill he is - we booked him on the spot!
    During our engagement shoot, Orlando was so creative with the shots and captured so many amazing/natural moments. In fact, I believe I fell more in love with my fiancé during this session!
    On our wedding day - orlando arrived early and brought his amazing assistant with him. They both did whatever it took to get a Great shot but somehow seemed to fade into the background.
    Orlando played a huge part in the amazing experience we had in planning our wedding. After hearing horror stories from friends about their wedding photographers we feel blessed that we found Orlando. I can confidently say that their is no one better. Orlando is professional, accommodating, courteous, patient, passionate and extremely talented - I wish there was a 10 star option!!!

*Groom:
    Not many grooms write reviews here, but I have to tell you how awesome Orlando and his photo staff are. They are not your typical wedding photographers who take the same boring pictures of everyone standing on some staircase. Orlando and his photographers are a ton of fun and really make you enjoy having your pictures taken when all you are thinking about is cocktail hour. Our engagement pictures look like they were from a magazine. During the wedding they were on top of everything, in a good way! I never had to worry about them catching a moment because they know exactly what they are doing, and as a budding amateur photographer, I can appreciate the job they do and the equipment they have. Their cameras and lenses cost more than most engagement rings! Guys, this is where you want to write your photography check.

Sent on 05/20/2015