Photography by Jennifer Millian

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jen is a fantastic photographer. I had only a few shots in mind that I really wanted for our wedding day and she nailed them all perfectly (better than I had envisioned.) She made sure everything that I wanted, every last detail was just right. Our wedding album came out beautifully as well, everyone that has seen it has been very impressed with her work. We got married on a winter night, and she was able to get the most beautiful shots at night capturing all the winter christmas lights in the backround (I'm sure it wasn't easy, but she knew how important it was to me), it looked magical. I highly recommend her, she will work very hard to get it right for you. She is very easy to work with and very personable.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
121 Sandy Pond Road, Ayer, MA 01432
I specialize in wedding, portrait, and lifestyle photography.  For wedding photography I enjoy shooting from a photojournalistic standpoint mixing traditional, unique, romantic, fun, and candid photography to truly tell the story of your day.
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
PROS I KNOW (1)