Petal Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am an event planner so I demand the BEST!! Petal Productions provides great service, lovely flowers and decor as well as the pleasant experience of working with a professional team. I have seen Petal Productions decor on many occasions and I have always been pleased with their work. They did a magnificent job for mt daughters wedding. I highly recommend them and as very professional. I enjoy working with Raffi and his staff.

Mindy Finkelman mindyevents

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
45 NE 26th Street, Miami, FL 33137

Your canvas for creativity.

Designing an event is a unique artistic production. The setting, theme, lighting, color scheme, décor and ambiance all need to be carefully directed for the party to reflect the sentiment the host wishes to share with his guests.

The Petal Productions Team is a combination of talented artists and a dedicated production crew, transf orming your event visions into realities and memories that will inspire and delight you and your guests.

Since 1994, the PETAL PRODUCTIONS TEAM  delivers unforgettable, beautiful and creative ambiances. Each member of our design team is an artist, always striving to bring her or his best to your event. You dream it, Petal Productions will make it come true. Our production team will work endless hours early morning or into the night so that your guests walk in to your event in awe. Most of the time, there are at least 10 to 15 of our team working  on your decor, your ambiance, the pre-production  and implementation of your unforgettable event.

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
Petal Productions is a wedding production company from Miami. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and south Florida. Petal Productions is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Miami wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in flowers, design, lighting, rentals, and decor