Personalized Brides

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I was more than pleased with the outcome of my bridal favors! I could not have asked for better quality or more time sufficient survice. This truly was the special touch that made my wedding complete!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
Sharon Center, OH 44274
BLOG

Custom apparel, gifts and wedding decor!

We offer personalized apparel, gifts and wedding decor at an affordable price! Brides will find the perfect shirt to show off her new status or beautiful gifts for everyone in the bridal party. Plus, we offer one-of-a-kind embroidered napkins that are sure to add an elegant and unique touch to any wedding!

Brides love to announce their new name to the world and what better way than with a custom shirt or bag? Our apparel is great for bridal shower gifts, bachelorette parties and even wedding gifts! Our gifts are perfect for honeymoons, too! What bride wouldn't love a beautiful bag with her new name or initials embroidered on it? Or to show her new husband how much she loves him with personalized underwear? You will find everything you need for each stage of the wedding process!

+/- read less