Personalized Brides Reviews

6 | Wadsworth, OH

6 Reviews for Personalized Brides

Brandy · Married on 08/24/2019

We live in Toronto & chose the "future Mrs " hoodie for our daughter in law to be. We drove to Buffalo to pick it up & I've never been so pleased about a gift before. This hoodie is fabulous....excellent quality, service & pricing. Thank you very very much!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Christie · Married on 09/15/2012

I was more than pleased with the outcome of my bridal favors! I could not have asked for better quality or more time sufficient survice. This truly was the special touch that made my wedding complete!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Lynn · Married on 06/23/2011

I ordered my bridesmaids gifts from Personalized Brides- and fell in love! In love with the products- and the company! I'm a little picky and changed my mind twice after submitting my order- they were so accommodating and talked me through all of my options to make sure I ordered exactly what I wanted- and then I received my entire order only 5 days later!! I've also contacted them twice after for rush orders on gifts and couldn't be happier with my results- truly an amazing company!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Sam · Married on 10/14/2017

Great place..very reasonable prices and fast!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2012

Love this site - got my bridesmaids, groomsmen and the mothers all gifts - even personalized - in 2 weeks! Will definately get things for the showers I have coming up!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Robin · Married on 05/15/2018

1.0
      2.5
      1.0
      0.5

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! After emailing back and fourth about a custom design, I received a email of a price that was I thought too good to be true and low and behold I was correct! I was told to call to finalize payment to proceed with my order and after leaving a message I get a call back stating that there was a miscommunication regarding the design they were doing and how it was to be done. This is very unprofessional! Save yourself the trouble of disappointment and stay clear of this company

Sent on 04/23/2018