Paper Damsels

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Michelle was so amazing to deal with!! Her work is so beautiful and she is such a fun person. She went above and beyond for me and was so gracious about it. She was having her baby the week I realized I needed my seating chart and she did it no questions asked. I even forgot my table numbers completely until 3 days before my wedding, and I e-mailed her at 2am and not only did she respond I had my numbers the next day. Everyone loved my invites (even single men were commenting on how nice they were) and you can't ask for better service.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
6155 Tomken Road, unit 19, Mississauga, ON L4W 4P1
BLOG

When First Impressions Count!

At Paper Damsels, we specialize in Custom Invitations aswell as Catalogue Invitations.

When first impressions count let us help you create that special invitation.

We can create a custom invitations using a variety of pockets, papers, fonts, ribbons and so much more.

Our Catalogue invitations are from Leading suppliers ... read more

When first impressions count let us help you create that special invitation.

Our Catalogue invitations are from Leading suppliers such as Carlson Craft, Stylart, Checkerboard, Monique Lhullier, Lemon Press, Encore Invitations.

We are dedicated to making your expirence pleasant and enjoyable!

Located in Mississauga Ontario, we can service couples all over Canada and the United States

+/- read less