Orlando Airport Marriott

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 600
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
Dream weddings don't just happen, they're planned. Marriott Certified Wedding Planners are trained to help. After completing demanding coursework, each Marriott Certified Wedding Planner is qualified to coordinate weddings of all types, including ethnic and military weddings. Relying on experience, training, tradition and old-fashioned intuition, Marriott Certified Wedding Planners can help you determine an overall vision for your wedding and help you execute each detail. That includes setting an event budget; deciding on a menu; arranging table settings; and finding florists, photographers, a band and other entertainment for the big day.
Photos
Reviews
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had an outdoor evening wedding ceremony with a private family reception. I was very pleased with the Wedding Planners willingness to to work within our budget and help us create a unique and beautiful wedding.

The catering staff was very responsive to our ethnical and dietary needs. Being from a spanish background we wanted the flavors of our culture to be present in our dishes. Since the ceremony was late in the evening we went for light finger foods that would satisfy without being too heavy and too expsensive. My husband and I got everything we asked for and then some. My photographer said "this is the best food I've ever had at a wedding."

• Wedding: 01/19/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
407-816-4058
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire