Oklahoma Wedding Videography by PVM

Oklahoma Wedding Videography by PVM

The top regret of brides is not getting it on film -OneWed.com

Oklahoma City, OK 73102 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Tr...
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Multi...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Prime Visual Media has provided couples in Oklahoma with exceptional service, quality, and expertise in the field of wedding videography since 2002.

*Ask questions: There are many wedding videographers to choose from, but do they know audio? Can you hear the vows? How about the video quality, is it shaky? How clear, dark, or bright is the video footage? Does your videographer attend the rehearsal, or do they leave your special day to chance? Will you get the raw footage or only the edited version? Make sure you ask the right questions and know what to look for when choosing your wedding videographer. We can help! Visit our FAQ page where we answer many questions that you should be asking: http://www.okcweddingvideography.com/wedding-video-faq/

We have many samples of our work online. You can also call or email us for a free quote. Prices generally range from $799-$1999, and we never pressure you into signing up. We are here to help regardless who you choose to film your special day!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVE our video!!!!! I've watched it so many times. I love that you captured EVERY moment of the most special day of our lives. You even captured moments we didn't realize had happened. You went above and beyond to capture and create a video we will cherish forever! Thank you for your patience with me as we worked towards our wedding. I'm so thankful you put up with all of my questions and concerns. You're the very best! I will without a doubt refer you to everyone I know!!! Thank you again for our most precious keepsake!

Cheri' & Allen Price

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
Services Used: Videography
Profile Picture
Cheri'
1 Review
Endorsements
It's always a pleasure working with Prime. We see everything that happens behind the scenes at weddings and we know who delivers. We can recommend Prime knowing they take care of their clients and deliver quality memories in motion.
Oklahoma Wedding Videography by PVM is a wedding Videographer from Oklahoma City, OK. We service weddings througout the local area, including Oklahoma City, Edmond, and Guthrie. Oklahoma Wedding Videography by PVM is a professional wedding videography company that has been part of the Oklahoma City wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in professional wedding videography
405-474-3600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment