Ocean Violinist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Na You of Ocean Violinist was such an incredible choice for our ceremony! My only regret is that I didn't get to meet her and say "hi" on the big day! She was the most affordable ceremony musician I found by far, was incredibly responsive via email and even learned a new song for my to walk down the aisle at a nominal fee of $15 (the price of the sheet music). I LOVED her sound during our wedding her very diverse set up music allowed us to make our ceremony incredibly personal. (We chose contemporary songs like Ed Sheeran's "Thinking out Loud" and The Beatles' "All You Need is Love" but she also has all the classic songs in her repertoire). I am so happy I found Na You and Ocean Violinist and highly, highly recommend her!

Ocean Violinist responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much, Gabrielle, for your great recommendation and review.
You song choices were so fabulous, that I enjoyed playing them very much.
You are beautiful and your wedding were amazing.
Wish you a very sweet and happy marriage forever!!!
Always!
Na

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
Hilton head Plantation, Hilton Head, SC 29926
Na You Yang

Na You Yang

has played violin for over 30 years. She received her Master Degree in violin Performance from Bowling Green University in 2000; she received an Artist Diploma from Indiana University in 1998; and a Bachelor of Arts Degree in the Beijing Central Conservatory of Music of China in 1986. Na also completed books 1-8 of the Suzuki violin teaching training at the School for Strings in New York in 2003. She taught at Rockland Conservatory of Music in New York and the Neighborhood Music School in Connecticut from 2000 until 2007. She played with Newburg Symphony Orchestra in New York and the South Bend Symphony in Indiana while she was playing the weddings through her university studies.

Ms. Yang also played a duet dinner for the boxer, Muhammad Ali in 1997 in Inidiana. She is currently teaching violin at the Arts Center Hilton Head; and performs with the Hilton Head Symphony Orchestra and the Savannah Philharmonic.

Na You Yang's sweet and fascinating sound has attracted thousands of wedding couples and the audiences. She also provide duo, trio and string quartet.

Through over 10 years professional wedding performances, Na You Yang would be definitely your best choice for your wedding muic.

Please visit: www.oceanviolinist.com