Oakwood The Greener Cleaner - gown care

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I loved working with the staff at Oakwood Cleaners! Oakwood's seamstress Deneal did the alterations on my wedding gown. I lost a lot of weight for the wedding and my dress had to be taken in a little over 2 inches on both sides, it also needed to be hemmed, and the strapless bra sewn in. Deneal did a fantastic job with my dress! I looked incredible! It fit me like a glove! The dress was the highlight of my wedding and I have Deneal to thank for much of that. After the wedding I took my dress back to Oakwood Cleaners for them to clean it for me. I didn't have a lot of major spots, but there were definitely a few and the dress had also gotten dirty around the hem. When the dress was returned from being cleaned it looked like it did the day it arrived from the designer! I am so happy with the work, service and professionalism of the folks at Oakwood Cleaners!

Oakwood The Greener Cleaner - gown care responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about us. You know how much we appreciate you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4833 Lebanon Pike, Hermitage, TN 37076

ALTERATIONS, PRESSING, PRESERVATIONS

. . . because you want your wedding day to last forever! Whether your gown is couture, or an heirloom, we make it perfect for your wedding day. In addition to fitting some of Nashville's finest gowns, we also press and protect your gown so it travels safely to your home or destination wedding. After your wedding, we�ll clean your gown and preserve it in archival-quality storage materials. Our trademarked MuseumCare gown preservations include handcleaning, the anti-sugar stain treatment featured in Modern Bride and Brides, plus acid-free tissue and a completely acid-free archival-quality wedding chest. Our gown restorations, as seen on Weddings of a Lifetime and Get Married on the Lifetime Channel, return yellowed and stained vintage gowns to their true color. Our written international guarantee is honored by Certified Wedding Gown SpecialistsTM around the world and includes free pressing when the gown is to be used again. Endorsed by the Association of Bridal Consultants.

+/- read less