Oakwood Cleaners Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Lise B. Married on 09/10/2021

Vintage wedding gown veil and lace restoration

Rhonda at Oakwood is amazing! I took my grandmother’s 100 year yellowed wedding veil to Oakwood. Not only was it beautifully restored to perfection, it was also cleaned to it’s original color. They are the experts to go to for preservation. I would highly recommend Oakwood Cleaners !!

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much Lise for that review. I will share this our production manager as he is the master! My best, Rhonda
    Jackie H. Married on 02/01/2021

Oakwood is the best! I never have to worry about the care my garments receive.

I’ve been using Oakwood for over 3 years and have never had a problem.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Jackie. We really appreciate you and look forward to continuing to help you with your cleaning needs! ~Rhonda
    M J C. Married on 11/02/2020

LOVE Oakwood Cleaners

Oakwood cleaners is friendly and professional. They offer pick up and delivery service which is extremely convenient. They are very communicative. They are amazing cleaners!!
    They have been able to remove stains I have worked on for years. They also do a beautiful job with our linens. I would highly recommend

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to review us. It makes us so happy to be able to restore garments, households and wedding gowns to like new condition! ~Rhonda
    Claudia B. Married on 10/30/2020

Totally welcoming and professional

This will be my go to cleaners going forward. Total pros

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you Claudia for your kind words! I am so glad your are happy with the beautiful blouses you brought in. We look forward to helping you again. ~Rhonda
    Te Coleman Married on 10/22/2020

Oakwood Cleaners

First time I have used them since. Under new management.
    Was very pleased with jacket and customer service.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad we were able to help you and that you were please with our customer service. ~Rhonda
    David L. Married on 10/19/2020

Great service from a great staff!

This business provides free pickup and delivery, weekly billing, great cleaning and a courteous and friendly staff.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Hi David. Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about our services. We appreciate your 5 star review! ~Rhonda
    Penny P. Married on 10/01/2020

Oakwood Cleaners

I had a vintage wedding dress repackaged. My daughter decided not to wear it, so I wanted it stored in a new memory box to keep it from yellowing & deteriorating. I was helped by two ladies. I am terrible with names, but I know they introduced themselves. They were very helpful and informative. Oakwood Cleaners is run like a professional, experienced & specialized boutique. They handle your dress with care & really know how to pick out all the details they need to take take care of. My daughter and I felt like we were at another bridal gown showing.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you Penny, for taking the time to give us a review. We loved helping you and your daughter with the repackaging of your gown.
    Rhonda, owner
  • Janet
    Janet A. Married on 10/01/2020

Absolutely Amazing Work!!

My Step Daughter is getting married, her grandmother has passed away. We decided to have her grandmother's wedding dress turned into pillows, a garter belt and handkerchiefs. Kayla did an amazing job and her grandmother can be there!! They have taken excellent care of this dress, it is 60 years old. They drew sketches and communication was impeccable.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Hi Janet! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post this review and also for sharing the pictures. Kayla was so thrilled to be able to make this happen for you. Congratulations on the up-coming wedding. ~Rhonda
    Paul B. Married on 08/25/2020

Oakwood Cleaners Review

Having been in the men's clothing business for many years, I know how clothing should look when the clothes have been properly cleaned. Oakwood does it right! Exceptional service and quality of work!

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Hi Paul. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and give us such a great recommendation. You are much appreciated.
    Lindsay Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful! Kayla and others were helpful and very sweet.

So grateful for these helpful and local folks.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Hi Lindsay. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! This helps others as they are trying to decide on where to take their gowns for cleaning or alterations. ~Rhonda
    Thunt Married on 05/09/2020

Very Helpful & Professional

The folks at Oakwood Cleaners are very helpful and professional. They did a great job with our daughter's wedding dress. We will definitely return soon with our other daughter's dress this fall.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Congratulations on the up-coming wedding and we look forward to helping you with the next wedding dress.
  • Allison
    Allison S. Married on 04/08/2020

Wonderful experience and service!

Wonderful wonderful experience! I got married in Napa last August and my wedding dress came home with several wine spills. I wasn't sure any of them would ever truly come out, but Pat assured us that they could clean and preserve my dress. They didn't return the dress until it was as good as new! Very pleased with the result and the level of service and care. It took a couple of months, but they were diligent about updating us throughout the process. Phenomenal service - Highly recommend Oakwood Cleaners to anyone looking to clean, restore and preserve their dress to like new condition!

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Hi Allison! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I know this will help others as they are making decisions on caring for their gown.
    My best, Rhonda, Owner
    Debra W. Married on 03/26/2020

Superior in every way.

Always the kindest people. The cate of clothing is excellent. Always perfect

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you much Debra for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your kind words and wish you health and happiness during this trying time. ~Rhonda
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 03/05/2020

Professional, Quality Service

Oakwood Cleaners came recommended by the designer of my wedding dress. After using them, I can see why. They are thorough, professional, and take time and care with your items. They did a wonderful job getting my wedding gown and several other garments clean.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Lauren. I seem to remember you had pearls on your gown that you were going to divide up and make necklaces. I hope you were able to do that.
  • Jessie
    Jessie W. Married on 02/08/2020

Fantastic experience!

The whole staff at Oakwood Cleaners was fantastic when it came to making sure that my wedding dress was ready for the big day and taken care of afterward as well! They made sure my dress was perfect in plenty of time for my ceremony and did an amazing job cleaning and preserving my dress afterward. They walked me through how to care for my dress going forward and even guaranteed their work on it for life! Highly recommend Oakwood to any bride!

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much Jessie for your wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience at Oakwood Cleaners! ~Rhonda
    Jeanette E. Married on 01/10/2020

Great service and friendly people!

I’m happy with your service, for me personally and at my place of work. April your driver is so sweet. She always has a smile. At your Hermitage store I was greeted the same way! Keep up the customer service!

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you Jeanette for taking the time to review us. I will let April and the Hermitage staff know you are happy! ~Rhonda
    Jennifer P. Married on 10/24/2019

Quality professional service

The professionals at Oakwood carefully tended to every detail involved in cleaning and repairing our daughter’s dress. They kept me informed throughout the process. It was clear to me that they were committed to meeting our expectations. What a pleasure!

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer, for taking the time to review us. It was our pleasure to take care of your daughters dress!
    Josephine Married on 10/05/2019

Restored wedding gown to perfection!

Oakwood Cleaners is simply the best! When you decide to restore a wedding gown, you are making a major investment. After a night of dancing, my daughter's wedding gown definitely needed cleaning. The restoration process was explained in detail by Oakwood staff. I would not have trusted any other cleaners. I highly recommend Oakwood!

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Hi Josephine. We so enjoyed working with you and restoring that beautiful wedding gown. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. ~Rhonda
    Kay N. Married on 09/30/2019

Highly Recommend Oakwood Cleaners!

Oakwood Cleaners is the only cleaners I trusted to clean and preserve my daughter's wedding dress and veil. I was amazed at the detail of their preservation process and thrilled with how beautifully the gown was arranged and protected in a muslim-covered box. I was shown how to meticulously handle and care for the dress in the future, and a pair of white gloves was even included in the preservation box to wear when touching the gown. They also did a wonderful job cleaning my daughter's rehearsal dinner ensemble, a white jumpsuit with a lace bodice and train. I am so impressed with the caring and loving approach that Oakwood Cleaners takes when dealing with such precious items.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much Kay. We appreciate you taking the time to review us. I will share your thoughts with our staff. My best, Rhonda
    Jo Smith Married on 07/27/2019

From start to finish, a good experience.

They really understand the significance of the wedding as a life event and the care desired for preserving the wedding gown.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Hi Jo. Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to review us. We really love helping brides just like you preserve the memories of that special day. Stay safe, stay healthy. ~Rhonda
  • RUSSELL
    Russell D. Married on 04/28/2019

Great Experience

Even with a delayed completion date, Oakwood cleaners still managed to exceeded our expectations when it came to cleaning and persevering our wedding dress! Their service and staff have made the process so easy and even kept us up to date with future care.

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much Russell for reviewing us and letting others know about our services. It was great seeing you both when you came to pick up that beautiful gown! ~Rhonda
    Ttt222 Married on 03/05/2019

Awesome!!!!

Preeeeeeeeeefecttttttttttttttttttt

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review! I know this will help others when they are looking for someone to take care of their memories.
    Kristina M. Married on 02/01/2019

Highly recommended

I love how it truly shows that they care. I thought my gown was ruined, they were honest about what I could expect and at the end I was blown away. Highly recommended and worth the investment!!!!

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Kristina! This will help others when they are trying to decide what to do with their gown after the special day. ~Rhonda
    Lise D. Married on 05/26/2018

Best Dry Cleaners in Nashville

There are not enough adjectives to describe how highly I regard Oakwood Cleaners. I am so grateful for their service. The quality of the service and care that my clothes and myself are given is beyond compare. They are professional yet warm and thoughtful. I trust them with everything I own- including my daughter in-law’s wedding gown- they did an EXQUISITE job! Thank you Oakwood!

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so very much Lise! It means so much to hear this and know it will help others when they are making a choice to preserve their memories!
    Taylor K. Married on 05/05/2018

Professional and caring

I felt like my dress was in the best of hands. They told me right away that it could be an 8-9 month wait to get my dress a back and that was exactly right so I knew what to expect for wait time. When I received it, they walked me through how to handle my dress with care and I appreciated their thoroughness

Oakwood Cleaners's reply:

Hi Taylor. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. This really helps others when they are trying to decide how to take care of the gown. ~Rhonda