Oakes Fields Wedding Florist

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Delivery, Setup
About Us

We are a local florist who specialize in making "Happy Flowers for Happy Brides", and always within their budget.

Oakes Fields Florist is called an expressive wedding and event florist because we always try to use the client’s style and personality when considering what type of flowers to use. Whether you prefer a tight nosegay of pink roses, a garden inspired cascade of tulips, peonies and thistle, or a contemporary bouquet of anthrium and orchids, we will make it beautiful, and more importantly, just for you.

We believe that your entire wedding should reflect your floral style and personality, and because of that we are never limited to simply personal flowers. Alter pieces, wreaths, pew decorations, aisle petals, a bouquet for the bride’s dressing room are all simple ways to bring your color and theme together. However, if you just are looking for personal flowers, we love that too.

As for the reception, we are only bound by the limits of your imagination. Whether you are hoping for a simple, classic vase on the table, or a high, twisting centerpiece, we are at your service. We also do events, which can include (but are never limited too), bridal showers, Mother’s Day luncheons, birthday events, elegant dinner parties, or your backyard barbeque.

Oakes Fields Florist will always work within your budget. Beauty and creativity do not have a price tag. Whether your budget is in the high or low end, we will work just as hard to make everything wonderful and something your guests will talk about.

We hope that you will consider us when planning your wedding or event. We love meeting prospective clients for a free one on one consultation.

By Appointment Only.

Be sure to also check out our parent company Stiletto Events, LLC for all your wedding planning needs.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cydney was Phenomenal! The days leading up to my wedding she was very responsive and shared pictures of the flowers as they came in. She adjusted the color to my satisfaction and I couldn't have been happier with the final product! As well as her teams assistance with Immediate help for the flowers on my cake and help with preparing for me to walk down the isle. I can't thank you enough ladies! You made my day spectacular!!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
Oakes Fields Florist is truely a fantastic company in all respects. Their flowers are just georgous and their service is top notch!
Associations I Belong to
Oakes Fields Wedding Florist is a wedding Florist from Frederick. We service weddings througout the local area, including South Denver, Metro Denver, North Denver, and Mountain Locations. Oakes Fields Wedding Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in custom wedding floral design
303-956-4990
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7