Northern Lights Limousine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Scott, the owner of Northern Lights Limousine, was absolutely incredible to work with!

My wife and I had Scott as our limo driver on the day of our wedding, and he was phenomenal! Months before the wedding, when we were in the planning phase, Scott allowed me to come and check out the limo bus for myself before we decided!

The bus was immaculately clean, the sound system was perfectly clear to hear and easy to use (we could easily hook up our phones and play music!), the bus' A/C was blasting in the July heat and everyone was cool and comfortable, and all 20 of us in the wedding party had plenty of room to sit and enjoy the smooth ride! Scott even provided ice and cups on the bus!

Scott was early and on-time, and every single time he opened the bus door, he was standing right there to help my wife and her bridesmaids ON and OFF the bus!! He was also incredibly easy to reach for questions that we had during the planning phase and on the day of the wedding when we were off on stops for our photos! Also, Scott was reasonably priced!

I would absolutely, 100% recommend Scott! His service was superior and I didn't have to worry one bit on our wedding day!!

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
8556 Appaloosa Trl., Kirtland, OH 44094

Arrive to your destination in style with Northern Lights Limousine, your inside connection for high-profile luxury coach limousine rentals. Whether looking for a classy carriage for your wedding or simply planning on having a night on the town, we provide you with safe and classy limousine services at rates you’ll love. We can be reached at 440-946-5466 or info@northernlightslimo.com. We are in Cleveland suburb of Kirtland and service all of Greater Cleveland.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Transportation
Northern Lights Limousine is a wedding limousine rental company from Cleveland, OH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Westlake, Mentor, and Avon. Northern Lights Limousine is a professional wedding limousine rental company that has been part of the Cleveland wedding industry for 4 years years. We specialize in Luxury Coach and Limo Buses.