My Simply Perfect Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Ashley
05/16/2014

Hands Down the absolute best planner that I have seen in action and I know without a doubt that my family, friends and wedding party will all agree with this sentiment.

I met Summer about 2 weeks after getting engaged. My fiancé and I wanted a relatively short engagement so it was important to find a planner who planned events as a full-time job and not a hobby. Upon emailing Summer, I received a response within 12 hours. We met a few days later and I knew instantly that she was the one for me. At that meeting, I explained to her what I "thought" I wanted because honestly I wasn't sure. From that conversation, Summer somehow pieced together my thoughts and within 3 days of our initial meeting we found the perfect venue.

Over the course of planning Summer handled every aspect of my wedding without question. There were times when I would call her with an idea and her immediate answer was always, "I'll figure it out!" It got to the point where I had to reread our contract to make sure that I was overworking her. :) This was so valuable to me because my husband and I own a business together and we just didn't have the time to make the hundreds of phone calls she made.

Summer truly came to life on the night of my rehearsal. She offered her phone number to each member of my wedding party and instructed them to call her with any questions. That's when she won everyone over.
To say that I recommend Summer is an understatement. In fact I urge you to hire her. In the beginning my husband did not understand the value of a great planner but we now both agree that hiring Summer was the single best decision we made in wedding planning. If it were not for her we definitely would have called off the wedding and made our way to the courthouse. She should honestly receive an award for how flawlessly she executed our wedding from Start to Finish.
From Ed & I, my entire family, and wedding party….Thank you for making our experience Simply Perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Atlanta, GA 30305
BLOG

Your wedding day…the most important day of your life… You don’t want to be stressed out…So relax and let us do the work!

Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists...
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 3
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
I had the opportunity to work with Summer for Sharley & Jordan's picnic wedding and she did an amazing job. She not only was able to take care of her client, but worked extremely well with the other vendors. As a photographer, this is a very important aspect for a smooth day. Summer is also extremely knowledgable and a great asset to the wedding community. I look forward to working on more beautiful weddings with her.