MTVIDYO Weddings

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Jessica
10/20/2012

I know people say that having a wedding video is not that big of a deal, but to me it was one of the biggest. I wanted someone who could capture all the special parts of the day and encapsulate everything wonderful for myself and my husband and our families to cherish for years to come. This is exactly what MTVIDYO did for us on our wedding day. From the beginning I knew that they were a perfect fit for myself and my husband. I can't tell you how easy they made the entire process. What's more is that not only did they stay with us the ENTIRE day, they even sent me pictures of the whole day out of the kindness of their hearts. I absolutely loved working with MTVIDYO and I have already watched my wedding video at least 100 times. Do yourself a gigantic favor and hire this amazing husband and wife team. They will do so much more than take a video, they will give you a thoughtful and beautiful depiction of your day. Something that you can look back on for decades to come.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Blue Springs, MO 64015
BLOG
MTVIDYO Weddings believes that your wedding video should be like your favorite flick, something you want to watch over and over again.
Details
Style: Cinematic, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Montage - Childhood / Dating, Online Hig...
Liability Insurance: No