Moon Dance Cliffs

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was married here on April 26, 2014 and let me begin by saying...WOW!!

I will start this by saying that Moon Dance DOES NOT COMPARE TO OTHER RESORTS. It is AMAZING! The service puts this resort in another category.

RESORT - As soon as you step foot on the property and into the lobby you are greeted by a gorgeous view of the ocean and a nice cold rum punch. The lobby is open and airy. It is absolutely beautiful! The grounds were well kept and primped daily.

STAFF - All the staff were welcoming, accommodating and friendly. They all remembered our names (all the guest). They played with the kids and were just pleasant to be around. Titanya & Novia were amazing. They were butlers for me (bride) and for the 5 bedroom villa. Titanya was at my beckon call and I had to get use to that. I did not want to trouble her for things and she insisted and assured me that she did not mind and that was what she was there for. If I whispered that I was thirsty she was there with a drink or asking me if she could get me something. Anything I asked for, she made it happen. Novia was the butler for the other villa however when we were all getting wedding ready she stayed with my son, played with him and fed him how sweet was that? Richard at the front desk was amazing. he made things happen and all I had to do was ask. It was like having a genie in a bottle....maybe I should have asked him to make me rich! Ha! I had a bridal headpiece (blinged out headpiece) which BROKE the morning of my wedding. I asked Titanya how I could fix it and she gave it to Richard who came back with it as if it were brand new! What don't they do at this resort?! Wow! My wedding coordinator was STELLAR!

THE FOOD IS GREAT!!

I can go on and on about my wonderful experience here but I think you guys get the point now. I will say that I went to another resort after Moon Dance for a few days. Man, we were SAD. My only regret was not staying at Moon Dance for the remainder of my stay in Jamaica.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
West End Road, Negril, Jamaica

LET MOON DANCE DO IT ALL FOR YOU!
You tell us about your dream wedding and Moon Dance, led by your complimentary wedding coordinator, implements all the details to your specifications. This makes for a stress-free planning process. Your dedicated wedding coordinator will liaise directly with all your Jamaican vendors: the flor ist, band, DJ, bakery, and all the other vendors you would normally have to deal with on your own. Throughout your wedding planning process, your Moon Dance wedding coordinator will provide attention, answers, and suggestions.

Weddings at Moon Dance Cliffs are a unique and easy experience for the bride and groom; Moon Dance takes care of it all! With only one wedding per day, Moon Dance Cliffs ensures the attention is exactly where it needs to be - on you!

Call Us To Book Now!