Mobile Exposures Photo Booth Rentals

Profile Picture
Kristen
1 Review
07/28/2012

Using Mobile Exposures was the best decision I made for our wedding!!! Emily and her team were professional and accommodating from the moment I decided to book them. I didn't have to worry at all about the Photobooth because I knew we were in good hands. Everyone at our wedding had a blast in the booth! Numerous people came up to me saying that it's such a great idea and that they had so much fun. We gave away frames with the photostrips as a favor and they were a hit!

The best part of the booth is the scrapbook we get to keep. We enjoyed going through it the day after our wedding. It puts any other guestbook to shame. It's so fun and such a great keepsake. Book Mobile Exposures for your wedding and you won't regret it!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
Livonia, MI 48152

Fun.Fotos.Favors

We are one of Metro Detroit's MOST loved and trusted photo booth rental company!  If you're thinking about adding some fun to your wedding reception, our photo booths are the top choice!  Not only is our setup quick and painless, our photo booth is discrete and unobtrusive at your event.  Our professional and fun booth operators will be sure t o impress your guests, and we will be there to assist anyone in need.  Add our hilarious prop box and scrapbook and you've got yourself a long night of laughs and a lot of great memories!

Our family owned and operated business has been "bringing the fun" since 2009!  We are based in Livonia, MI and travel all over the midwest!  We also have partners in Hershey, PA and Southern California.

Details