Miles Witt Boyer Photographic Collective

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The level of quality of Miles' photographs goes without saying. They are some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. This was the initial reason for seeking him out to do my wedding. However the reasons that I would recommend Miles to another bride go far beyond that. It's the atmosphere that he brings to you as a couple. The time that you spend with him he will make sure that you feel as if you are the most important people in the world to him. He is perceptive enough to know how to draw you out of your shell in order to get the best pictures that look great but that also showcase your personality. On my wedding day he made me feel as if I was the most beautiful bride he had ever seen and my wedding was the most amazing wedding he had ever been to. I had sat down with him to discuss everything about the wedding day in detail and it helped me be more confident going into the wedding. When I found out that the dry cleaner had cut all the loops off of my dress he instinctively knew that he needed to talk me through it and keep me calm. I didn't let my bridesmaids know about the welling panic but he stayed with me and talked to me about how I wasn't the only bride that had to be put into her dress in an alternative fashion. He made me feel as if I wasn't alone in my disaster and that helped me more than he will ever know. During my bridal shoot he helped me feel comfortable in my own skin and this is a very hard task. My husband and I felt as if it wasn't just a wedding photographer on the other side of the lens saying "stand there", "look here", "smile now" it was our friend on the other side of the lens. Our friend who cared deeply about the success of our wedding. I knew that if anything went wrong Miles would tell me but he would also fix it. He put me at ease the entire time that he was there and made it the most memorable day of my life. My wedding would not have been the same without him and for this reason I would strongly recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Photography