MICHAEL L'HEUREUX | PHOTOGRAPHY

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Looking at the categories to be rated, I can honestly say that Michael was off the 1-5 scale in every single one. All of our wedding vendors were pretty awesome, but Michael stood out most of all for going the extra mile. It was a real pleasure working with him at every stage of the process, from interviewing to engagement photos to the actual wedding day.

There are many things to consider when hiring vendors, but I think one aspect that is underestimated is reliability. It really made a huge difference on the momentous day-of to know that our wedding photos were in good hands, not just in terms of the quality of Michael's photos (which we knew from the engagement session would be stellar) but in his level of dedication. Michael arrived on-site early (the day before, in fact, to scout out lighting and locations), stayed late, and didn't even take a single break the entire day because he didn't want to miss any shots.

I could go on and on all day, but I'll just end by saying my hubby and I are supremely happy that we chose Michael to be our photographer.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
8119 N Orchard St, Fresno, CA 93720
BLOG

Wedding Photographer :: San Francisco :: Fresno :: Los Angeles :: and Beyond!

Is this where I'm supposed to say a bunch of cool stuff about myself?  Just kidding... I've had incredible experiences all over the world taking photographs of amazing people!

Give us a call... we'll chat.

toll free 877-251-4489