Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I really enjoyed working with Bill. He was extremely helpful in putting together a ceremony that best fit our needs.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Mason, Cincinnati, OH 45040

Married Catholic Priest

I am a Married Catholic Priest. I served happily in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati for 28 years. In 1993, I resigned from the active priesthood and married Patty. We live in Deerfield Township, South of Mason, near the Mason Montgomery/Fields Ertel Exit off of I 71. I have three stepsons.

Since 1994, I have celebrated over 900 weddings in ... read more

Since 1994, I have celebrated over 900 weddings in the Greater Cincinnati area. It is a ministry that I enjoy because I believe I provide a unique service for a growing number of people who:

are either Christian and/or Catholic, but for one or more reasons cannot or choose not to be married in their own tradition or

believe in God but are not at this time connected with organized religion

want to have a nondenominational ceremony that is tasteful and meaningful +/- read less
Details