Married Catholic Priest Wedding Officiant

Flexibility
Profile Picture
FutureMrsD
06/20/2015

Bill Proud was so wonderful to work with! My husband is Catholic, so we wanted someone who could give us a ceremony with Catholic roots but contemporary elements as well, which is exactly what Bill was able to achieve. He made it easy for us to design the ceremony we wanted, was very professional and organized, and just has a warm personality that helped us feel at ease. He also has a great sense of humor and brought some laughter to the ceremony along with our happy tears. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Mason, Cincinnati, OH 45040

Married Catholic Priest

I am a Married Catholic Priest. I served happily in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati for 28 years. In 1993, I resigned from the active priesthood and married Patty. We live in Deerfield Township, South of Mason, near the Mason Montgomery/Fields Ertel Exit off of I 71. I have three stepsons.

Since 1994, I have celebrated over 900 weddings in ... read more

Since 1994, I have celebrated over 900 weddings in the Greater Cincinnati area. It is a ministry that I enjoy because I believe I provide a unique service for a growing number of people who:

are either Christian and/or Catholic, but for one or more reasons cannot or choose not to be married in their own tradition or

believe in God but are not at this time connected with organized religion

want to have a nondenominational ceremony that is tasteful and meaningful +/- read less
Details